White women

Don't turn me on at all anymore..
I remember back in my teenage years I was a sucker for blondes but now even if they are walking in front of me in a nigis I won't even react to it.. Nacala Qumayo cadaan :susp:

My white women fever has been turned into a jungle fever.. I'm only hungry for Qumayo madow.. My kids will probably end up being langaab east African:faysalwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Madow and Latinos > but lately I’ve noticed cadaans are getting thick.:jcoleno:
They already had nice features but if more of them get blessed in the badhi area it’s gg.:lawd:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I've never been attracted to a particular race I've had reasons to date some people over others. But not an overwhelming attraction to a group of people seems a bit fake

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You have never preferred one over another?

Seems like a fetish to me to be honest , but at the same time I'd like to marry a somali woman so I may be suffering from cognitive dissonance. In some ways it feels like I am putting limitations on who I can marry which I don't like the idea of O.O.

Seems like a fetish to me to be honest , but at the same time I'd like to marry a somali woman so I may be suffering from cognitive dissonance. In some ways it feels like I am putting limitations on who I can marry which I don't like the idea of O.O.
I understand you completely. But me I love limitations. I'm very specific.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I understand you completely. But me I love limitations. I'm very specific.

Must be tough though I always let things slide if people have certain traits I like and not others but if it's working for you that's great!

I’d agree it could be considered a fetish if you ONLY date a single ethnicity/culture that isn’t yours. I don’t think it’s considered fetishisation if it’s someone from your own culture. In-group preference (when it comes to dating/marriage) isn’t as problematic as preferring 1 race that has nothing to with you.

I think there’s attractive men from every race, but I still obvs prefer somali men and I don’t think it could ever be considered fetishisation

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I've never been attracted to a particular race I've had reasons to date some people over others. But not an overwhelming attraction to a group of people seems a bit fake
Qashing man yeah. Wallahi u move like a girl sometimes :chrisfreshhah:

@Medulla
I'll have to agree with @beenleey how can you classify it as fetish if you prefer to date your someone from your own race/culture.. If I was into other races and only wanted them then it would clearly be a fetish.

Trending