White women discuss the struggles of being married to Faraax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found the closest thing to a Somali girl without touching a bidaar hiding xalimo, a habeshi girl:rejoice:.

I met her halfway through university, but my mom is secretly hoping i find myself a somali girl. Whenever we discuss it, my dad stands behind my mom and gives me this expression:denzelnigga:. I know my dad is not against it because he is not saying nothing against it. Im just looking forward to my brother that studies on the other side of the country explains his relationship with a timo jilax:russ:

somali parents are verbally abusive. from my experience, reer waqooye parents are hostile to their children, reer Djibouti been the worst. My hooyo used to verbally abuse us whenever she had a shitty day. Swear words and habaar ( siilka hooyada was, aabaha was, farakh, , siil cas, qalad kugudhacday, etc..) were sometimes used in daily conversations.
Reer xamarawi parents on the other hand are pretty shill and easygoing from my experience

Maybe it's a northern thing I heard plenty of cuss words growing up :manny:

somali parents are verbally abusive. from my experience, reer waqooye parents are hostile to their children, reer Djibouti been the worst. My hooyo used to verbally abuse us whenever she had a shitty day. Swear words and habaar ( siilka hooyada was, aabaha was, farakh, , siil cas, qalad kugudhacday, etc..) were sometimes used in daily conversations.
Reer xamarawi parents on the other hand are pretty shill and easygoing from my experience
I've heard all of these except that. Wtf???
I knew a habaryar who would always say abaha wass to her kids and an adheer who would always habaar everyone especially his kids. Of course they were Northerners.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Their mothers are disrespectful bunch, calling their daughters .

There was a woman in karamel mall, she kept calling her son bastard, like hey bastard come here, I hate this bastard, this bastard is always giving me a headache. I laughed at her and she got offended and asked me why I laughed, I told her you're just dissing yourself, if your child is a bastard then it's your fault for not know his father, she said his father is at the mosque, I still laughed at her and called her stupid.

We have idiots like her in our society. And she will cry when her son grows up and joins gangs.
Ive seen these behaviour before back home we got this neighbour who lives with her husband and 3 boys 2 she gave birth to the Third kid is the Eldest by a few years and hes from the dads previous marriage

Im suprised her husband dont know how she treats him cause the whole neighbourhood knows

One time her 2 sons walked out of the house going to school and the Third wanted to tag along she yelled at him where you think youre going you fat bastard youre to dumb to go to school get inside and clean the house

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I've heard all of these except that. Wtf???
I knew a habaryar who would always say abaha wass to her kids and an adheer who would always habaar everyone especially his kids. Of course they were Northerners.
swearing is normally related to reer Djibouti personality. When I'd go to somaliland during the summer, the locals were always appalled by the way I swear and curse in everyday conversation

Ive seen these behaviour before back home we got this neighbour who lives with her husband and 3 boys 2 she gave birth to the Third kid is the Eldest by a few years and hes from the dads previous marriage

Im suprised her husband dont know how she treats him cause the whole neighbourhood knows

One time her 2 sons walked out of the house going to school and the Third wanted to tag along she yelled at him where you think youre going you fat bastard youre to dumb to go to school get inside and clean the house

Naagtaas ha la garaaco... How can she treat him like that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Naagtaas ha la garaaco... How can she treat him like that.
Cause shes his step mother theres many like here they treat their own kids better than the one their husband got from another woman

Look at polygamous marriages their kids get in fights

I haven't heard anyone cuss but I know people that will spit some inkaar bars at you if you cross them.

giphy.gif

I've found the closest thing to a Somali girl without touching a bidaar hiding xalimo, a habeshi girl:rejoice:.

I met her halfway through university, but my mom is secretly hoping i find myself a somali girl. Whenever we discuss it, my dad stands behind my mom and gives me this expression:denzelnigga:. I know my dad is not against it because he is not saying nothing against it. Im just looking forward to my brother that studies on the other side of the country explains his relationship with a timo jilax:russ:

Maasha allah, you have joined beel weynta PAHG :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending