White women discuss the struggles of being married to Faraax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Look at this, she thinks every geeljire is out here thinking about what goes down in the bedroom [/ATTACH]
IMG_8379.PNG

IMG_8378.PNG

This is really common, that poor boy though.

I had a friend and her mother would call her and for not washing the dishes or cleaning the house. Then on a private FB group for Somali women I saw a lot of women complaining that they hated their mothers for calling them those words when they were little. A lot of Somalis are growing up with issue due to verbal abuse as children.

The mothers that call their daughters / are just projecting their own ratchet history onto their daughters, they instinctively understand like mother like daughter, and they are absolutely right.

Its like when the children were being distributed among the parents, the ty daughters were handed to the ty mothers etc. and the righteous kids were given to righteous parent, the average with the average etc. the distribution is fair placed.

This makes even more sense if your an atheist in terms of habits/traits/genes being passed on to the offspring (height, weight, colour, personality etc). I wouldn't take this personal, the more you understand this, the better the chances are that you could deprogram yourself from this and become an exception instead.

Last edited:
somali parents are verbally abusive. from my experience, reer waqooye parents are hostile to their children, reer Djibouti been the worst. My hooyo used to verbally abuse us whenever she had a shitty day. Swear words and habaar ( siilka hooyada was, aabaha was, farakh, , siil cas, qalad kugudhacday, etc..) were sometimes used in daily conversations.
Reer xamarawi parents on the other hand are pretty shill and easygoing from my experience
My parents are from the south and they would never say those words. Swearing is forbidden in our house. The worst my mother has said to me is " thabalyedyeh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts