White women discuss the struggles of being married to Faraax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine waking up to a white woman for the rest of your life :dwill:

Even if we were to have kids it still would feel strange like maxeey naagtan gaalka ah oo indhoha bluega leh iga rabta kkk

That's not term of endearment, calling a female is the most disrespectful thing you could say to her.

Their mothers called them that, so they called me that. I was offended at first but when I called it them back they laughed and seemed happy about it so it wasn't meant to be rude.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Their mothers called them that, so they called me that. I was offended at first but when I called it them back they laughed and seemed happy about it so it wasn't meant to be rude.
Their mothers are disrespectful bunch, calling their daughters .

There was a woman in karamel mall, she kept calling her son bastard, like hey bastard come here, I hate this bastard, this bastard is always giving me a headache. I laughed at her and she got offended and asked me why I laughed, I told her you're just dissing yourself, if your child is a bastard then it's your fault for not know his father, she said his father is at the mosque, I still laughed at her and called her stupid.

We have idiots like her in our society. And she will cry when her son grows up and joins gangs.

Their mothers are disrespectful bunch, calling their daughters .

There was a woman in karamel mall, she kept calling her son bastard, like hey bastard come here, I hate this bastard, this bastard is always giving me a headache. I laughed at her and she got offended and asked me why I laughed, I told her you're just dissing yourself, if your child is a bastard then it's your fault for not know his father, she said his father is at the mosque, I still laughed at her and called her stupid.

We have idiots like her in our society. And she will cry when her son grows up and joins gangs.

This is really common, that poor boy though.

I had a friend and her mother would call her and for not washing the dishes or cleaning the house. Then on a private FB group for Somali women I saw a lot of women complaining that they hated their mothers for calling them those words when they were little. A lot of Somalis are growing up with issue due to verbal abuse as children.

Gibiin-Udug

This is really common, that poor boy though.

I had a friend and her mother would call her and for not washing the dishes or cleaning the house. Then on a private FB group for Somali women I saw a lot of women complaining that they hated their mothers for calling them those words when they were little. A lot of Somalis are growing up with issue due to verbal abuse as children.
I know an elderly lady who's a family friend, she hates her mother, never says AUN when she talks about her and she spits on the ground when she mentions her.

Apparently her mom used to call her , she said there was a gathering at her house once, a lot of people were there, and she was bringing shaah to the guests, someone commented her beauty and how she's blossoming into a young lady. Her mom interrupted and said don't let her beauty fool you, she's a who doesn't help me around the house.

I know an elderly lady who's a family friend, she hates her mother, never says AUN when she talks about her and she spits on the ground when she mentions her.

Apparently her mom used to call her , she said there was a gathering at her house once, a lot of people were there, and she was bringing shaah to the guests, someone commented her beauty and how she's blossoming into a young lady. Her mom interrupted and said don't let her beauty fool you, she's a who doesn't help me around the house.

That's disgusting! Why use your kids as slaves in the first place and then abuse them for not conforming to that? I'd hate my mother too is she called me a in public. Lagu waa!

Gibiin-Udug

That's disgusting! Why use your kids as slaves in the first place and then abuse them for not conforming to that? I'd hate my mother too is she called me a in public. Lagu waa!
Ignorance is what's driving these women to enslave their daughters and publically humiliate them.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Does anyone else find the idea of a group dedicated to sharing your experiences with marriage to a specific race and/or ethnicity disturbing in the slightest? I mean I knew they existed prior to this thread but there's just something really off-putting about them
:cosbyhmm:

Forget about her being White she needs to get a backbone! If you're not a Hoe then it's not an insult. For crying out loud some people need to get a sense of humour, us Somalis have nicknames for everyone even if it is offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending