White terrorist kills 22 people at Elpaso Walmart

Mexican shooter = Build the wall

Black shooter = BLM terrorist

Arab shooter = Travel ban

White terrorist = We need to educate people on how violent video games and childhood abuse can lead to tragedies like this one

Well what do you guys expect when the commander in chief himself is an 8chan troll?

Seriously law enforcement officials. Time to Monitor breithbart and the chan cesspool.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Have they said, he has a mental illness yet? Or lone wolf? Victim of childhood abuse? Bullied by Mexicans as a kid?

southside

Hiiraan
They're def the MOST hated. They're in big numbers in Italy and the hate Italians have for them is so high that as a kid I thought the word gypsy in Italian meant 'thief' or 'criminal' lol.
ive caught one trying to pickpocket me during my trip to milan, very sad and unfortunate how thievery is apart of their culture

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:yacadiim: i predicted this long ago that white supremacists were going to commit more terrorism related attacks in the future

WHY tho??????????? Trump is their president! They should be happy and content now! I mean, I understand if a democrat president was in the White house and they are venting. But their man is in the office, then need to chill and just smoke their crack. Crackers.

WHY tho??????????? Trump is their president! They should be happy and content now! I mean, I understand if a democrat president was in the White house and they are venting. But their man is in the office, then need to chill and just smoke their crack. Crackers.
Trump being president just isn't enough for them...? When Obama was pres did things improve for blacks? Even though he was black AA justice warriors got bigger and got more loud.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump being president just isn't enough for them...? When Obama was pres did things improve for blacks? Even though he was black AA justice warriors got bigger and got more loud.

Hhmmmm great point dhumaashi

If Ilhan has any sense thos doqon will leave this alone. She has her own issue with the divorce and new white boyfriend. Worst thing she coulddo politically is go after white men

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Wonder if the shooter is a terrorist or mental health patient :cosbyhmm:
decfc22.jpg

Mass-shooting in america? Why am I not surprised. Regardless of what opinion you have of their gun laws I doubt you can really get rid of these psychos buy just making the gun laws stricter, they'll just find another weapon to cause harm with, altough maybe not as much harm as with an assault rifle...
True, in fact you can make guns as well. That's the yakuza does. Also you can use bombs.

Trending

Latest posts