White terrorist kills 22 people at Elpaso Walmart

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Wasn't there also a shooting in Ohio a few hours ago?? What is happening with the world? Tensions are reaching a limit everywhere and I don't see any end to it- maybe WW3??? Regardless of what happens, I hope everyone stays safe.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They're def the MOST hated. They're in big numbers in Italy and the hate Italians have for them is so high that as a kid I thought the word gypsy in Italian meant 'thief' or 'criminal' lol.

This is true. I remember a poll was conducted on which group was the most hated minority in Europe, and Gypsies kept topping the charts by a looong shot. No one can say a single nice thing about them. No one. Just look up videos on YouTube about tourist traps, and virtually all of them will have the OP talking about avoiding gypsies.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!

wow-so-ywotgo.jpg

He's trying to look so tough, who is he fooling:mjlol:

I know children in Somalia that can make him cry. He wouldn't last a minute and Xamar.

WHY tho??????????? Trump is their president! They should be happy and content now! I mean, I understand if a democrat president was in the White house and they are venting. But their man is in the office, then need to chill and just smoke their crack. Crackers.
Seriously, and the shooter is a democrat. Yes, because no one got shot during Obama's presidency. The white shooters still pale in comparison to the shootings here in Chicago.

@Basra Black and brown libreals: See, white do bad things, too. So that negates any responsibility for our negative actions. Open borders because white people can do be racist, yo

The Congolese looking at this : Shrugs.....while eating a pymie. Probably one of Kevin Hart's family members
Venezuelans looking at this the video : Damn, that food looks good. I wish I was there

Nationalist Somalis looking at this: Fucking pussies. I saw 5 people shot in the last half a hour and don't see crying about it. Why didn't fight back?! Probably karma from eating pork and tweaking!!!

Trending