White supremacists are moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they have learned the ways of the crazed arab. A young black girl and her sister was stabbed by this maniac as soon as they got off the train station in broad daylight. Be careful sisters the Alt cucks are moving to new levels to reduce the coloured population because they know they can't out breed us. The girl ended up dying may the lord be merciful to her. I wonder how his lawyer will defend him, they will probably tell the judge that he's white so he's clearly crazy. A beautiful girl killed because some white guy thinks america is a little to colourful these days. I wonder where the whites are friendly ppl are?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/68660...and-california-protests-john-cowell-arrested/

920x920.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see they have learned the ways of the crazed arab. A young black girl and her sister was stabbed by this maniac as soon as they got off the train station in broad daylight. Be careful sisters the Alt cucks are moving to new levels to reduce the coloured population because they know they can't out breed us. The girl ended up dying may the lord be merciful to her. I wonder how his lawyer will defend him, they will probably tell the judge that he's white so he's clearly crazy. A beautiful girl killed because some white guy thinks america is a little to colourful these days. I wonder where the whites are friendly ppl are?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/68660...and-california-protests-john-cowell-arrested/

920x920.jpg

Shame on u Yaquub, for lusting over a dead girls chest.

AUN.

We need to fight back against these savages, ladies on SSPOT always carry mace and pepper spray. Men, learn some self defense tactics and stand up when you see a sister getting harassed by these white devils.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
AUN.

We need to fight back against these savages, ladies on SSPOT always carry mace and pepper spray. Men, learn some self defense tactics and stand up when you see a sister getting harassed by these white devils.

Men should carry knucle dusters or tasers because white supremacist are pussies that attack in groups.

Men should carry knucle dusters or tasers because white supremacist are pussies that attack in groups.
They are legit cowards and always criticise blacks for being cowards but at least madow will let you know what's up and will not attack women. Generally always be aware of your surroundings and if you see anyone acting weird keep your eyes on them and be prepared to defend yourselves.

:bell::ufdup:

I'm wearing a knife proof vest when i walk the streets. These are end times my friend, ppl don't even know why they are killing each other and niggas are dropping like flies. It's legal to have in the uk so strap up and keep safe.

s-l640.jpg

I don't know. You just didn't strike me as someone who'd laugh about the "genocide" of whites :hmm:

I don't support the genocide of any group of people. Being wary of white people is just reflective of a healthy sense of self-preservation. It's also technically not genocide if they do it to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.