White Privilege in action in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Can you imagine a Somali or a Asian tourist/vlogger getting the same treatment for 3 days without cash? not going to happen. He even had free rides. :lol:

That would never happen. lol

Though I enjoy that guy's channel, I often wondered if I could pull it off. But then I'm reminded that I'm not white. White privilege is real.

I'm gonna admit he's resourceful though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No Money IN Dubai? Good luck. Go to your country Consul and ask to be deported.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its very easy to feel sorry and sympathy and help obliging to a white race than a black race Facts of reality. If a black man asked for a free fries, they will tell him to come in and wash the dishes and work for the meal.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
White privilege comes with faster aging and smelling like wet dog, I'd rather not and work my way to the top like a real man. Plus on average smaller package kkkkk.

Apollo

VIP
When i visited Egypt, Tunisia & Morocco i got free rides, free samples & other freebies on multiple occasions thanks to my Hamitic privilege.
:siilaanyolaugh:

There is no such thing as racial privilege in this world. People are simply judging based on the socioeconomic status of your demographic. As for the OP, @Bohol, whites are known to be come from first world countries, so they are less likely to be deadbeats/bums in places like Dubai.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
It already exists, the Arab League. :mjlol:
We should leave until they change it to the Afro Asiatic league and include all Afro asiatic speaking countries I’m tired of people thinking we’re arab just because we’re part of the arab league :ivers:

Apollo

VIP
We should leave until they change it to the Afro Asiatic league and include all Afro asiatic speaking countries I’m tired of people thinking we’re arab just because we’re part of the arab league :ivers:

People don't identify with recently discovered language families. For thousands of years nobody even knew they existed until modern linguistics found out about them. ''Arab'' is a more strong identity, especially in countries that speak Arabic as their first language.

Somalis (speaking Af-Somali as their first language) are simply in that club for the booty clapping.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
People don't identify with recently discovered language families. For thousands of years nobody even knew they existed until modern linguistics found out about them. ''Arab'' is a more strong identity, especially in countries that speak Arabic as their first language.

Somalis (speaking Af-Somali as their first language) are simply in that club for the booty clapping.
Sometimes I wonder why pakistan didn’t join the arab league I’ve seen pakistanis bootyclap hard for the habibis :hmm:

How would you remain Afro-Asiatic.. I don't really like this name, but Hamito-Semitic is also a shit name.

What about Syro-Erythreaic.
Hamito-Semitic is my favourite lol.

It's very direct & concise and doesn't cause confusion like the name "Afro-Asiatic" because some idiots think all Afro-Asiatic peoples are a mixture between Asiatics and Blacks lmao.

Apollo

VIP
Hamito-Semitic is my favourite lol.

It's very direct & concise and doesn't cause confusion like the name "Afro-Asiatic" because some idiots think Afro-Asiatic people a mixture between Asiatics and Blacks lmao.

I personally think Syro-Erythreaic is the best replacement. Since it covers where the African portion originated (Red Sea region) and the Asiatic one (Levant). There was no need to include entire continents like they did.

I personally think Syro-Erythreaic is the best replacement. Since it covers where the African portion originated (Red Sea region) and the Asiatic one (Levant). There was no need to include entire continents like they did.
The only reason why the Hamito-Semitic name fell out of use in academia is because the Hamitic theory(which is largely true) became non-PC and Left-wingers intellectuals wanted to appease Madows.

Your suggestion or the Hamito-Semitic name are far superior to the lazy "Afro-Asiatic" name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending