White Privilege in action in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The only reason why the Hamito-Semitic name fell out of use in academia is because the Hamitic theory(which is largely true) became non-PC and Left-wingers intellectuals wanted to appease Madows.

Also, the heavy religious connotation (Ham, Shem).

Kinda sad that a bunch of Indo-Europeans forced this name on us. They should change it.

And Cushitic should be renamed Somalic. :fittytousand:

What about Syro-Erythreaic.
That's a cool suggestion, tbh.:ehh:

@SOMALI GENERAL

Berber, Cushitic and Chadic belong in separate branches under Afro-Asiatic, so It would be weird to put them under Hamitic and leave Semitic alone.

Hamito-Semitic would leave an impression that the branches under "Hamito" were closer to each other than the Semitic. Which I don't think is the case. Speaking strictly about linguistics.

That's a cool suggestion, tbh.:ehh:

@SOMALI GENERAL

Berber, Cushitic and Chadic belong in separate branches under Afro-Asiatic, so It would be weird to put them under Hamitic and leave Semitic alone.

Hamito-Semitic would leave an impression that the branches under "Hamito" were closer to each other than the Semitic. Which I don't think is the case.
Good point. Hamito/Hamitic simply signifies the African-side of the language family whose languages may not be closely related. Whereas, all the languages on the Asian-side are Semitic.

More likely Egypt.

But language families are usually named after two groups. See Indo-European, Niger-Congo, Sino-Tibetan etc.
Funny how the sub-group Indo-Aryan name is still in use in academia, but foreign academics refrain from using the Hamitic name lol.

MF'ers are constantly dis-crediting our ancient heritage, but not the others lmfao.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Too northern of a name. Erythreaic (referring to the Red Sea) would please more people.
If you could rename cushitic as a genetic category what would you call it? from what I’ve comprises cushitics are a combo of nilotics from the nile and natufians from Egypt or the levant, would you call it nilo-natufian?

If you could rename cushitic as a genetic category what would you call it? from what I’ve comprises cushitics are a combo of nilotics from the nile and natufians from Egypt or the levant, would you call it nilo-natufian?
Some alternative names to Cushitic are "Aethiopid" and "Erythriote" etc.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Aryan race never gets a name change but Hamitic race does?

And get's divided into three separate groups?

Wow what bullshit, and before anyone says Aryan is an Iranian word so it can stay well Ham is a damn Afro Asiatic word and a prophet in one of our holy books. Bloody Madows ruining everything because they never made an impressive civilization smh.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
This guy is a freeloader from uk
My thoughts exactly he a bum. Imagine living off samples on holiday, NOT today!

upload_2019-6-9_2-0-8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts