White people get the nastiest sun burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
That’s what happens when you eat a high pork diet. You end up looking like a pig.
As they say “you are what you eat”
:siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Alhamdullilah im African. With a good jacket I can live pretty much anywhere at any time

Apollo

VIP
Alhamdullilah im African. With a good jacket I can live pretty much anywhere at any time

Uhm, there is the Vitamin D disadvantage. It doesn't affect individuals much, but as a group it has a negative impact with a segment suffering from Vitamin D deficiencies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Uhm, there is the Vitamin D disadvantage. It doesn't affect individuals much, but as a group it has a negative impact with a segment suffering from Vitamin D deficiencies.

I can get my vitamin d in supplement form and increased consumption of foods like fish and fortified dairy. Ain't no melanin pill out there.

Though I'm pretty sure that mostly only affects areas where sunlight legit doesn't exist. Most areas up north still have sun exposure to some extent.

I stand by my claims :denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
Jeez!

I blister, flake and get redness so I use sunscreen, but goddamn this is incredibly severe

Why would you go out without sunscreen knowing you'll burn like that ffs. Callous much. This guy's destined for skin cancer.

giphy.gif

Never been so grateful to be melanated :mjswag:

Leo

The Brave
God wasn't playing when he said let their be light, and there was sunburn for the white folks. :siilaanyolaugh:

200-10_160107_132827.gif

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
"ain't no way white people were ancient egyptians" - black chick from twitter

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

she has a point tho .... :hmm:

The Ancient Egyptians were wheatish coloured people who looked similar to modern Coptic Egyptians and non-Muslim Levantine minorities.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I'm sick of hearing about these African Americans defaming the Ancient Egyptians. They are nuts. They even have religions centered on it (see Nuwaubian movement).

Genie

The last suugo bender
The Ancient Egyptians were wheatish coloured people who looked similar to modern Coptic Egyptians and non-Muslim Levantine minorities

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I'm sick of hearing about these African Americans defaming the Ancient Egyptians. They are nuts. They even have religions centered on it (see Nuwaubian movement).

Yeah they're embarrassing themselves without realising it , but there were in fact black Pharaohs(other than those of nubia) , even persian pharaohs. however ancient egypt wasn't black (only) civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts