White people get the nastiest sun burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah they're embarrassing themselves without realising it , but there were in fact black Pharaohs(other than those of nubia) , even persian pharaohs. however ancient egypt wasn't black (only) civilisation.

Look at them, so embarrassing:

MVxbCoc.jpg

Makes you wonder if we aren't doing the same thing with Islam and Arab culture. Hmm.. /controversy

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The Ancient Egyptians were wheatish coloured people who looked similar to modern Coptic Egyptians and non-Muslim Levantine minorities.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I'm sick of hearing about these African Americans defaming the Ancient Egyptians. They are nuts. They even have religions centered on it (see Nuwaubian movement).

African Americans hardly meme this more than white people. And let's not forget how they depict them from their own twisted angles.

That being said this is from the new kingdom right? A thousand some odd years after the pyramids were built if I'm not mistaken.

Either way I don't think the Egyptians would have been much different than coptics. This is how I view them.

webRNS-EGYPT-COPTIC5-032317.jpg

They just look like lighter east Africans tbh. Indigenous to their own region. Far from whites as much as they are from West Africans.

I also can't view the specifics of that genomic study btw.

And I'm done with these niggas wallahi. So many genuinely interesting African civilizations that get no love. :ileycry:

Apollo

VIP
African Americans hardly meme this more than white people. And let's not forget how they depict them from their own twisted angles.

That being said this is from the new kingdom right? A thousand some odd years after the pyramids were built if I'm not mistaken.

White people used to ''appropriate'' Ancient Egyptians with Nordicism. African Americans continue to do it and at a much greater frequency.

Either way I don't think the Egyptians would have been much different than coptics. This is how I view them.

A 15% to 20% difference in Sub-Saharan ancestry is fairly substantial. I am not sure.

They just look like lighter east Africans tbh. Indigenous to their own region. Far from whites as much as they are from West Africans.

Are they really? Those Afrocentric African Americans have caused a perception bias through years of propagandizing their connection with Ancient Egypt. You might be having a confirmation bias. In both anthropometrics (all kinds of measurements) and genetics they are much closer to Europeans. This is just the simple truth.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
White people used to ''appropriate'' Ancient Egyptians with Nordicism but they don't do it any longer. African Americans continue to do it and at a much greater frequency.

A 15% to 20% different in Sub-Saharan ancestry is fairly substantial. I am not sure.

Are they really? Those Afrocentric African Americans have caused a perception bias through years of propagandizing their connection with Ancient Egypt. You might be having a confirmation bias. In both anthropometrics (all kinds of measurements) and genetics they are much closer to Europeans. This is just the simple truth.

Nah tbh I never identified with AAs and their perceptions of Africa.

They look more like me than a white person and their depictions on their own murals feel too far from European conceptions for me to throw that out.

Also am I wrong in assuming most of the Levant and North Africa would have been more homogenous back then? I see nothing conclusive that puts them concretely closer to Europeans than their present day counterparts.

I just can't see a more closed off north Africa (the pyramid builders) being anything more than indigenous north Africans with Levant admixtures.

Although I do recall reading about a gigantic migration some 4k years ago (around the time of the pyramid buildings) from the north into the Levant and into places like north Africa and east Africa so I might be wrong.

Apollo

VIP
Nah tbh I never identified with AAs and their perceptions of Africa.

They look more like me than a white person and their depictions on their own murals feel too far from European conceptions for me to throw that out.

Also am I wrong in assuming most of the Levant and North Africa would have been more homogenous back then? I see nothing conclusive that puts them concretely closer to Europeans than their present day counterparts.

I just can't see a more closed off north Africa (the pyramid builders) being anything more than indigenous north Africans with Levant admixtures.

Although I do recall reading about a gigantic migration some 4k years ago (around the time of the pyramid buildings) from the north into the Levant and into places like north Africa and east Africa so I might be wrong.

Phenotypes pretty much haven't changed since 8,000 BC. Only thing that has changed is various kinds of race mixing and changes in diet.

There is no such thing as 'indigenous north Africans'. This term is invoking some kind of race separate from Middle Easterners, but this is not the case. They were part of the same racial grouping. Only thing that has changed is major Sub-Saharan admixture and minor European inflow.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Phenotypes pretty much haven't changed since 8,000 BC. Only thing that has changed is various kinds of race mixing and changes in diet.

There is no such thing as 'indigenous north Africans'. This term is invoking some kind of race separate from Middle Easterners, but this is not the case. They were part of the same racial grouping. Only thing that has changed is major Sub-Saharan admixture and minor European inflow.

Were they? Distinct from the groups immediately around them? I know the Sahara is a genetic barrier but that would mean no life up there until a migration downward which I find genuinely hard to believe.

Even if some ancient group was left a genetic echo I'm not sure of one racial classification spanning that entire region. Heck I remember reading how consistent the genetic dumping was between the chad basin and the north (spanning that exact period) and that was more than enough to go through that kind of barrier.

Imma need every genetic study you got on this. I forget that site that compiled all of this but I lost their shit too. :mjcry:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If it was even possible to get their DNA, I'd like to see a DNA analysis on the 4th or 5th dynasties. The ones who built the pyramids and the Sphinx. None of the samples have been nearly that old.

Apollo

VIP
which I find genuinely hard to believe.

Presentist bias, just because immigration is common today doesn't mean it was back then. Prior to civilization almost all people lived and died within a few miles of where they were born. Also, population sizes were much smaller.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Presentist bias, just because immigration is common today doesn't mean it was back then. Prior to civilization almost all people lived and died within a few miles of where they were born. Also, population sizes were much smaller.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. An entire region that large and massive have one consistent radial classification doesn't make sense for the pure reason that migrations are periodic and immigration isn't some free flowing thing when you need literal camels and boats to get frome place to place (in this case mostly just herding animals and your feet).

What are you stipulating is one swooping group that spans the Levant to Morocco and one class for them all, right?

I can't fathom there not being a distinct group of people there.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Look at them, so embarrassing:

MVxbCoc.jpg

Makes you wonder if we aren't doing the same thing with Islam and Arab culture. Hmm.. /controversy

LOOL don't even try it arab culture maybe but islam is a religion meaning anyone regardless of race , ethnicity or tribe can be a muslim. :chrisfreshhah:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The Ancient Egyptians were wheatish coloured people who looked similar to modern Coptic Egyptians and non-Muslim Levantine minorities.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I'm sick of hearing about these African Americans defaming the Ancient Egyptians. They are nuts. They even have religions centered on it (see Nuwaubian movement).
Naga Amus! There is no difference between Coptic and Muslim Egyptians except for religion. You are bringing a propaganda that was debunked by real Egyptologists.

"According to Y-DNA analysis by Hassan et al. (2008), around 45% of Copts carry the haplogroup J. The remainder mainly belong to the E1b1b clade (21%). Both paternal lineages are common among other local Afro-Asiatic-speaking populations (Beja, Ethiopians, Sudanese Arabs), as well as many Nubians. E1b1b/E3b reaches its highest frequencies among Berbers and Somalis. The next most common haplogroups borne by Copts are the Western European-linked R1b clade (15%), as well as the archaic African B lineage (15%)."

As you can see, the Copts are also Arab Egyptians. These "scientists" took the DNA of only three mummies from the New Kingdom from a graveyard for foreigners.... LOL!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Jeez!

I blister, flake and get redness so I use sunscreen, but goddamn this is incredibly severe

Why would you go out without sunscreen knowing you'll burn like that ffs. Callous much. This guy's destined for skin cancer.
White detected.

Jeez!

I blister, flake and get redness so I use sunscreen, but goddamn this is incredibly severe

Why would you go out without sunscreen knowing you'll burn like that ffs. Callous much. This guy's destined for skin cancer.
Sunscreen is very annoying I personally hate it makes me feel more hot and greasy also it brings back memories of the times when Vaseline was put over all my face by force :(

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Jeez!

You use sunscreen??
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts