White Model aka PAWG aka Beesha White Women says her prayers are with Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
:draketf:

Nigga what yall putting her fatass on a pedestal
Go simp somewhere else man, we don't want your kind here
ljT1H10.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:mindblown::gucciwhat:You have no right to ever accuse me of switching up or 'no longer being miskeen' again. NO RIGHT!

:kodaksmiley:
Don't judge me for my life abayo:tocry:. Even though i said otherwise, I need a suqaar smelling halima to save me , even if ur Christian, abayo from the Henny and beckys. Especially Beckys she wants mix kids that she will feed pork and bacon and not teach them to white their asses and tell them bullshit like 'you can be any gender you want to be'. :mjcry:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Awwwww is that a DOGGY pic? :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: Of course I like it, I mean, How could I ever resist? My cursed female hormones are automatically inclined to react positively to cute cuddly things after all. Would you be interested in getting pegged?:oops:
:russ::deadosama:
Yo @Zeus You want to be a woman for the night g :dead::deadosama:

TooMacaan

VIP
Don't judge me for my life abayo:tocry:. Even though i said otherwise, I need a suqaar smelling halima to save me , even if ur Christian, abayo from the Henny and beckys. Especially Beckys she wants mix kids that she will feed pork and bacon and not teach them to white their asses and tell them bullshit like 'you can be any gender you want to be'. :mjcry:
Soz walaal, not about that life:nahgirl:
You'll never catch me donning this cape:hova::heh::
amber-rose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts