White Model aka PAWG aka Beesha White Women says her prayers are with Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you spoil dbs. Haven't watch in months

Thanks for spoiling fucking jerk.

Kill yourself prick

C56C2011-7EEB-47A1-AE2B-861E085E96E8-449-0000004A2C454716.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I feel so ashamed to share the same race as black people who further this fat white women and black men stereotype, only low class men like fat women. You rarely see men of power with overweight women :/

She's normal though, I'm taking about the obese ones like that lady who created #effyourstandrads
Why do you always chat shit about our view of non black woman. Bruv get out of here. You came into my thread and started chatting shit and saying I have no ambition cus I achieved a simple life goal.

Let me tell you about the stuff I would do to the woman in your dp:banderas:. Wallahi we would have a sex marathon for hours all types of nasty stuff:diddyass:. I have been with a couple woman. But thank god that I have never touched a suqaar smelling halimo or a crazy ghetto sharkeisha:susp:

PAWGS till I die baby:ahh:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I feel so ashamed to share the same race as black people who further this fat white women and black men stereotype, only low class men like fat women. You rarely see men of power with overweight women :/

She's normal though, I'm taking about the obese ones like that lady who created #effyourstandrads

5f77f2c65a5dc930ad07f649a10dea88.jpg

Ew
nobody likes obese women other than some Madow guys.
Iskra Lawrence is curvy in the right places

Iskra-Lawrence-Feet-2154689.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Let me tell you about the stuff I would do to the woman in your dp:banderas:. Wallahi we would have a sex marathon for hours all types of nasty stuff:diddyass:. Also I have double digit number count of women i have fucked. Thank god that I have never touched a suqaar smelling halimo or a crazy ghetto sharkeisha:susp:

PAWGS till I die baby:ahh:
:mindblown::gucciwhat:You have no right to ever accuse me of switching up or 'no longer being miskeen' again. NO RIGHT!

:kodaksmiley:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Ew
Somali men are lucky with blessed Somali queens.

Ew

:umad::umad::umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending