White Mode VS Dark Mode

Which one do you use

• White

• Dark

• Both (depends)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apollo

VIP
Today you will set it on white mode, tomorrow you will start bleaching your skin

White people are like a peach color. Black people like milk chocolate. :lol: These words are hyperbole. :dead:

When I was a kid, I always thought it was weird they called white people white and black people black.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
White people are like a peach color. Black people like milk chocolate. :lol: These words are hyperbole. :dead:

When I was a kid, I always thought it was weird they called white people white and black people black.
I always wondered why SSA’s are called black but not dark south Asians

Apollo

VIP
I always wondered why SSA’s are called black but not dark south Asians

I had a dumb friend who thought India was in Africa. It came up during a casual discussion on continents. I was shocked by his stupidity. But most people obviously know it is in Asia, I guess that's why.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I had a dumb friend who thought India was in Africa. It came up during a casual discussion on continents. I was shocked by his stupidity. But most people obviously know it is in Asia, I guess that's why.
Was he white? This one white guy I know thought somalia was in the Middle East lmao

Apollo

VIP
Was he white? This one white guy I know thought somalia was in the Middle East lmao

Ironically, he was half Korean (his mother was adopted though) half White, he was culturally whitewashed and didn't know much about Asia. I guess he assumed Asian = East Asian.

Weird thing was that he was not that stupid, but seemed only dumb of global things/foreign cultures.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
he has no soul
bow down darkies.