White men more romantic than black men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Serious question, how come when a black or Somali man is gentleman and respectful towards the ladies he's labeled as a simp, fag and feminine but when a white man basically does the same thing he's called a gentleman, romantic, Prince Charming or sometimes a hero. Where is this double standards coming from?

Faraaxs it doesn't hurt to be romantic towards you're significant other. You can still be manly and have a softer side when it comes your wifey!

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
So ppl really think its simping when your romantic to your wife:what1:
No ,only little boys think it is weak to show your wife love and affection. A real man knows how to respect, love , and show affection to his significant other.
Reiko, please don't hop on the mayonnaise train. If you do you will be living a life of flavourless food and will be sharing your bed with a dog named Jimmy. Oh, how tragic! and if he gets mad at you, he will kill you, the dog , and himself. #saynotomayonnaiseluv2016:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

No ,only little boys think it is weak to show your wife love and affection. A real man knows how to respect, love , and show affection to his significant other.
Reiko, please don't hop on the mayonnaise train. If you do you will be living a life of flavourless food and will be sharing your bed with a dog named Jimmy. Oh, how tragic! and if he gets mad at you, he will kill you, the dog , and himself. #saynotomayonnaiseluv2016:russ:
Loooooool

Never that. I don't like milk at all. :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

You should calm down before you get a brain aneurysm.

It'd good time for you to shut down the tablet abaayo. @Caano got you mindfucked kkkkkk
Abaayo how does it feel to be a sideline cheerleader, and you're cheerleading for another nigga. I feel sorry for the woman you lie to and pretend to be heterosexual for her. Go back to twerking for other niggas.

Abaayo how does it feel to be a sideline cheerleader, and you're cheerleading for another nigga. I feel sorry for the woman you lie to and pretend to be heterosexual for her. Go back to twerking for other niggas.
I was just correcting you. You're the one who talking about milk and going apeshit at me. Btw mayonnaise is made from eggs not milk.

I'm just amazed that someone actually got you so shook. I have to give the credit where it's due.

Keep repeating the same old insults. There should be an expiry date on those.

VixR

Veritas
I've said this before, it's gotten to the point I've seen guys preface they're not simps or cucks on social media before alluding to something nice they did or want to do:ftw9nwa:

"Simps & cucks" sweeping the nation.:yloezpe:

Notice it's the same ghetto relationship they have with the word snitch.

Gibiin-Udug

I was just correcting you. You're the one who talking about milk and going apeshit at me. Btw mayonnaise is made from eggs not milk.

I'm just amazed that someone actually got you so shook. I have to give the credit where it's due.

Keep repeating the same old insults. There should be an expiry date on those.
Shooked by who and where?

Do you know how to read, why are you always in between 2 females talking? Were you raised by females only? she said mayo, I said milk, she said white meat, what's next you're going to quote @Yannie and say mayo is not made with white meat?
I don't need you to correct me, you're a blue collar worker. You're below me.
Your existence should have an expiration date, and hopefully pretty soon. Useless ass.

Shooked by who and where?

Do you know how to read, why are you always in between 2 females talking? Were you raised by females only? she said mayo, I said milk, she said white meat, what's next you're going to quote @Yannie and say mayo is not made with white meat?
I don't need you to correct me, you're a blue collar worker. You're below me.
Your existence should have an expiration date, and hopefully pretty soon. Useless ass.
@merka pretty sure you hit her right in the feels :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending