White men more romantic than black men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I've said this before, it's gotten to the point I've seen guys preface they're not simps or cucks on social media before alluding to something nice they did or want to do:ftw9nwa:

"Simps & cucks" sweeping the nation.:yloezpe:

Notice it's the same ghetto relationship they have with the word snitch.
cuck is a white ass term tho, nothing ghetto about it. created by frustrated cadaan virgins deep in the bowels of reddit or the misc or some shit

now also picked up by the alt-right and white supremacists as their new favorite slur. i bet it's the most used word on stormfront. not to mention cuckolding is some cadaan ppl fetish. that term is whiter than a blizzard :ftw9nwa:

White men tend to branch out into trying other things, say, like other men. Homosexuality is very normal in the white culture.

Feels? Only s like you have feelings. :chrisfreshhah:
Faraaxs it doesn't hurt to be romantic towards you're significant other. You can still be manly and have a softer side when it comes your wifey!
image.png

No ,only little boys think it is weak to show your wife love and affection. A real man knows how to respect, love , and show affection to his significant other.
Reiko, please don't hop on the mayonnaise train. If you do you will be living a life of flavourless food and will be sharing your bed with a dog named Jimmy. Oh, how tragic! and if he gets mad at you, he will kill you, the dog , and himself. #saynotomayonnaiseluv2016:russ:
i fucking love you :chrisfreshhah::dead:

You're reaching it now, :chrisfreshhah:
You're confused just like your sexuality. What you quoted about me and what I said are two different things. Please go search your real daddy in Yemen and leave the halal born people's business.
:dead: I must have pulled a heart string:hemad:

I'm straight as a nail, and still get more compliments from men than you do:damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:dead: I must have pulled a heart string:hemad:

I'm straight as a nail, and still get more compliments from men than you do:damedamn:
Ofcourse you would get more compliment from gay men because gay men like gay men like you. I'm happy that you can find love though, a bastard, gay man like yourself.

Answer me though, when are you going to find your real daddy?

Ofcourse you would get more compliment from gay men because gay men like gay men like you. I'm happy that you can find love though, a bastard, gay man like yourself.

Answer me though, when are you going to find your real daddy?
When her only insult is calling u gay
image.png

I grew up with a loving dad. Judging by your character
image.png
, you didn't.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Serious question, how come when a black or Somali man is gentleman and respectful towards the ladies he's labeled as a simp, fag and feminine but when a white man basically does the same thing he's called a gentleman, romantic, Prince Charming or sometimes a hero. Where is this double standards coming from?

Faraaxs it doesn't hurt to be romantic towards you're significant other. You can still be manly and have a softer side when it comes your wifey!
maybe thats why the divorce rate is over 50% in america...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending