• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lol u personally hate it

(Pls don't ban me Bohol I will be nice)

(Sarcasm)

I don't hate it but I am saving the dignity of halimos in SS. The last thing we need is some extreme
Rightwing whites to see this thread and laugh at those coonmali halimos spreading their legs.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I don't hate it but I am saving the dignity of halimos in SS. The last thing we need is some extreme
Rightwing whites to see this thread and laugh at those coonmali halimos spreading their legs.
I praise and support you Bohol Thx for watching out for our halimos

I've never seen an attractive racist. They all look inbred. This thread isn't about them.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:liberaltears:Do people in here actually think I’m serious wow :eek:. White people are uncooked black people what makes you think I was any bit serious about this thread

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
:liberaltears:Do people in here actually think I’m serious wow :eek:. White people are uncooked black people what makes you think I was any bit serious about this thread
Lol u got xarxis and exposed u thought people would congratulate you , now your backing down too bad once a traitor always a traitor

(Yo its a prank I wanted to trigger you)

Merca

Inactive.
I’m ready, start the drama

DD787C3A-37F6-4A03-8C12-DC1C6E996613.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts