LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1619528879059.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this looks like a scene in a movie where the mc is fed up of his life and is about to suicide then somebody who becomes the second mc stops him

If i was the white boy-- i would not hurt my own head or break the computer. I fk with the coon's head, i would strip naked, jump to the counter and Xaar and then start laughing hard.

They will institute me-- possible give me a bed for a month- find me a home to stay, and just chill.

or plan B i would just jump on the counter and choke Tareeq. According to his twitter page he looks gay. I think the white boy can beat him. I will choke him, and tell him i am not letting you go until u Xaar or pee on yourself. HA HA HA HA HA

1619529373982.png

Last edited:
If i was the white boy-- i would not hurt my own head or break the computer. I fk with the coon's head, i would strip naked, jump to the counter and Xaar and then start laughing hard.

They will institute me-- possible give me a bed for a month- find me a home to stay, and just chill.

or plan B i would just jump on the counter and choke Tareeq. According to his twitter page he looks gay. I think the white boy can beat him

View attachment 182315
biskinka

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

or plan B i would just jump on the counter and choke Tareeq. According to his twitter page he looks gay. I think the white boy can beat him. I will choke him, and tell him i am not letting you go until u Xaar or pee on yourself. HA HA HA HA HA

View attachment 182315
Fun fact he used to be a pimp in the early 2000s. And when i think about tariq nasheed i think about this blm xalimo. Btw she looks like a crackhead :mjlaugh:

The usual if he was black they wouldn’t show sympathy so I’m gonna act like an animal excuse
What excuse, these are facts? The white guy who shot up the Chinese nail shop was referred to as having a bad day while black criminals are seen as why the black community is inhumane. White people as a whole are given the benefit of the doubt while black people represent the most eviliest things on the planet.

What excuse, these are facts? The white guy who shot up the Chinese nail shop was referred to as having a bad day while black criminals are seen as why the black community is inhumane. White people as a whole are given the benefit of the doubt while black people represent the most eviliest things on the planet.
Do you think that has anything to do with the disparities in criminality?

Tariq Nasheed (whose middle name is Allah) blocked me years ago. He's a loser, and so is the man recording a mentally ill man who admitted to him he has a mental illness. He's working and contributing to society, unlike tens of millions of other able bodied Americans who refuse to do an honest day's work. I am going to donate as well.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tariq Nasheed (whose middle name is Allah) blocked me years ago. He's a loser, and so is the man recording a mentally ill man who admitted to him he has a mental illness. He's working and contributing to society, unlike tens of millions of other able bodied Americans who refuse to do an honest day's work. I am going to donate as well.

Yes. PREACH IT! PREACH IT!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I pray to God, & wish some terrible omen bring upon Tareeq and make him learn his lesson

Trending

Latest posts