White Man Has A Mental Breakdown Tariq Nasheed Gives His Critiques

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good for Holiday Inn for standing by their employee as well.

As they should. Any one with a heart can see the evil in Tareeq. Best believe u will hear about Tareeq in the news soon. And it will be to his detriment

Tariq Nasheed (whose middle name is Allah) blocked me years ago. He's a loser, and so is the man recording a mentally ill man who admitted to him he has a mental illness. He's working and contributing to society, unlike tens of millions of other able bodied Americans who refuse to do an honest day's work. I am going to donate as well.
PLease tell me who you are referring to as unable to do work?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
haye sent ur jinns

No Jiins huuno. This is a dua to God. In a way, i am having mercy for Tareeq to befallen with an omen so he can be a better person

Suffering make us a better person

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@adventurequestworlds1.0.2

NO, i didn't curse you.

1619538898894.png

did you not read the twitter thread? the guy was having a mental breakdown because the intense pressure this creature put on him as well as called him a homophobic slur.
I think The man tht had breaddown admited to have been drunk while driving and working i think he is making excuse saying he have mental illness but i think he doesnt have mental illness

he said he has borderline personality disorder and schizophrenia.
Still doesnt make mean he have tht unless he have proof from doctor also why was he driving while drunk and working while drunk still doesnt give him right to rage if the customer corrected him if the roles swicth and it was black tht had bordrline personalty dissorder and scvizophrenia and drunk while driving and drunk while working the black person would have been fired and ppl wouldnt have raise gofundme for 20k or 30k plus i think ppl would have the person tht had me tl illness shouldnt have working since the black person have mental illness

Still doesnt make mean he have tht unless he have proof from doctor also why was he driving while drunk and working while drunk still doesnt give him right to rage if the customer corrected him if the roles swicth and it was black tht had bordrline personalty dissorder and scvizophrenia and drunk while driving and drunk while working the black person would have been fired and ppl wouldnt have raise gofundme for 20k or 30k plus i think ppl would have the person tht had me tl illness shouldnt have working since the black person have mental illness
Me trying to read whatever this brother posts:
974cf7ae83c94b257f6e974db183b9e8.gif