White Man Has A Mental Breakdown Tariq Nasheed Gives His Critiques

He is a victim. That man who filmed him was an asshole who was looking for viral moment using race. Instead he pushed and pushed a mentally ill people. even after seeing his breakdown he didnt stop filming and was looking for more. No humanity. People dont like to watch mentally ill be abused
No the man filmed to provide evidence of the man's issues. This white boy isn't mentally unwell. They airways get the excuse of being mentally unfit by black people don't get the same.

White dude has a meltdown and you insult madows? What's wrong with u bro:childplease::westbrookwtf:
White dude is schizophrenic. He has severe mental illness. If dude wasn’t looking for viral moment to play victim he would realise he wasn’t dealing with a normal person and maybe would have some sympathy

White dude is schizophrenic. He has severe mental illness. If dude wasn’t looking for viral moment to play victim he would realise he wasn’t dealing with a normal person and maybe would have some sympathy
The black guy did the right thing recording the weird interaction for his own protection.

Most of the blame should go to the hotel management. You can't have a schzio like that interact with customers. He's a danger to the public.

The black guy did the right thing recording the weird interaction for his own protection.

Most of the blame should go to the hotel management. You can't have a schzio like that interact with customers. He's a danger to the public.
The real danger to the public is the madow recording. Just put yourself in the white guy's position for a second. I would breakdown as well if I were forced to interact with someone as obnoxious and stupid as that black guy.

Som

VIP
Bruv are you a psychiatrist or something? How do you know?
I'm pretty sure people would have a different reaction if the guy recording was white and the guy having a meltdown was black.

Som

VIP
The real danger to the public is the madow recording. Just put yourself in the white guy's position for a second. I would breakdown as well if I were forced to interact with someone as obnoxious and stupid as that black guy.
Dude you know we are also black? Are you siding with the white dude to please cadaans?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cadaans are so unstable man. One minute they are normal next minute they are having a full-blown meltdown :wtf:

@Arma Now I understand why you say whites make terrible slaves :mjlol::dead:

Minority walaahi are sooooo heartless. Why bully that guy like that???

Poor white boy. The idiot probably did him a favor to sort his life out. He needed this break through to move forward. I wish him the best

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi this black entitlement is getting to me too much. I am thinking of even stop watching CNN which is my favorite news source. I am so thankful i am not in the social media.

Being Black has suddenly become a priced commodity. Look at Tareeq describing himself on the tweet as "Black Customer"

Not just Customer. He had to put in that Black in there!

Walaahi--- i am going to make a special dua where I pray that the Power of White people be severely increased.

May Allaah swt guide the White race to continue to rule the world, and give them guidance to control the minority in a fair and balanced way.

KayseLuul

Qalanjooo
The man filming is xaasid and bullying a working mentally ill man and then tried to frame it as a racist incident.
He followed him after the first breakdown and filmed him crying. Saqachan behaviour

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The man filming is xaasid and bullying a working mentally ill man and then tried to frame it as a racist incident.
He followed him after the first breakdown and filmed him crying. Saqachan behaviour

100% walaahi. These people are sooooo dark hearted just like their skin color. There was not even a small ounce of mercy in him to let the boy cry. Its horrible I Just made my dua. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They have our same skin color wtf :childplease:

Yes they have our same skin color, thats why we need to work double hard to practice mercy because our hearts are darker. Work hard to be a better person thru Islam so your heart becomes lighter despite your disability
1619528666199.png

Trending