white man gets attacked in thailand for having a native girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does this have to do with whites and their historical crimes? don't deflect from your original statement about multiculturalism.

i for one appreciate cadaans for their push for multiculturalism, even if they have sinister ulterior motives. i would hate to be stuck in the shithole that is somalia.
That is why it's our duty to take knowledge back to that destitute hell hole, instead of waiting for whites to get angry at us for out reproducing them.Don't get me wrong i like the west but it is not my home and i know that we will never enjoy freedom like we could if we built up our own country. Be positive sister.;)

what does this have to do with whites and their historical crimes? don't deflect from your original statement about multiculturalism.

i for one appreciate cadaans for their push for multiculturalism, even if they have sinister ulterior motives. i would hate to be stuck in the shithole that is somalia.

there are shitholes in every country you balloon head.... don't be butthurt that some people are actually brave enough to go back to there motherland while you the immigrant is living in a cesspool shithole run by homosexuals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending