white man gets attacked in thailand for having a native girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why multiculturalism is a failure. I would probably do the same if I saw a foreigner in my own country.
Multiculturalism is cancer. Europeans starting all this shit

What? He fights like a gay man, what half assed attempt at protecting her. But good on the natives, don't let them cuck you in your homeland.

What? He fights like a gay man, what half assed attempt at protecting her. But good on the natives, don't let them cuck you in your homeland.

lol the dude was drunk... the natives in Thailand need to rise up... it seems like its a tourist hotspot to go there just to have sex with cheap women..

too much cuckness in this world... :fittytousand:

Muji

VIP
Men are like animals.

Their brains are wired like xoolo. Where does this sense of ownership come from? You don’t even know the women. Imagine if it was black women fight a white woman because she’s dating a black guy. Y’all would be roasting her but since it’s a guy this makes sense to y’all.
:drakekidding:

Men are like animals.

Their brains are wired like xoolo. Where does this sense of ownership come from? You don’t even know the women. Imaging black women fight a white woman because she’s dating a black guy. Y’all would love that!
:drakekidding:

no one is claiming ownership of women... everyone has there own country right?
"Imagine black women fight a white woman because shes dating a black guy".... you're using vague language … black guy ? white woman? lol

She was protecting the white man though. I don't think that Thai was her boyfriend.

Once Asian women get white , they don't want to go back to their men.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is why multiculturalism is a failure. I would probably do the same if I saw a foreigner in my own country.

The cuckness from this video is over nine thousand!

anigif_enhanced-29403-1430345375-2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since you're so against multiculturalism, why dont you f*ck off back to a then.

you dumbfucks don't know what irony is do you?:gucciwhat:

Normally the weak beta male cadaan go to these regions to get easy pussy and to be worshipped as a god. Mostly alt right members go to thailand to exercise their white supremacy, in fact part of me wants to post this on 4chan and watch them start hating on asians.

:russ:

since you're so against multiculturalism, why dont you f*ck off back to a then.

you dumbfucks don't know what irony is do you?:gucciwhat:
We will honey were just here to learn since you know they destroyed and looted every muslim university including the one in mali. Makes me laugh when ppl like you and katie hopkins pretend that white ppl are innocent, god knows what crimes they commited and he sent us as a plague upon them and i promise you we will outnumber them in a few yrs like they did to our red indian brothers.@arawelo 2.0 your not human if you feel sympathy for them and not the natives they killed. Why wasn't europe enough for them?

never-forget-the-biggestgenocide-in-history-didnthappenin-nazi-germany-ithappened-5901564.png

We will honey were just here to learn since you know they destroyed and looted every muslim university including the one in mali. Makes me laugh when ppl like you and katie hopkins pretend that white ppl are innocent, god knows what crimes they commited and he sent us as a plague upon them and i promise you we will outnumber them in a few yrs like they did to our red indian brothers.@arawelo 2.0 your not human if you feel sympathy for them and not the natives they killed. Why wasn't europe enough for them?

never-forget-the-biggestgenocide-in-history-didnthappenin-nazi-germany-ithappened-5901564.png
what does this have to do with whites and their historical crimes? don't deflect from your original statement about multiculturalism.

i for one appreciate cadaans for their push for multiculturalism, even if they have sinister ulterior motives. i would hate to be stuck in the shithole that is somalia.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

Damn, are we locusts now? Line had me dead
:damn::dead::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts