White girl violates somali guys

i agree have you heard of the Woolwich somali boys they were feared and even used to steal shoes.. I think is just an online thing to bully us but in reality it's diff

Yeah because nothing spells dangerous than a shoe-stealing somali. YOu phuckers have got to be kidn me. As for you bullying black people you phuckers say that but not a single receipt to be had. I see all kinds of people bullying somalis but not a single clip of a somali bullying a black guy. Bring receipts or sit in the keyboard warrior section and shut up!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah because nothing spells dangerous than a shoe-stealing somali. YOu phuckers have got to be kidn me. As for you bullying black people you phuckers say that but not a single receipt to be had. I see all kinds of people bullying somalis but not a single clip of a somali bullying a black guy. Bring receipts or sit in the keyboard warrior section and shut up!
we have what you call lives in the real world and don't bother people unlike your jamaicans who can't keep somalis out of there mouths what's with the obsession go on YouTube

we have what you call lives in the real world and don't bother people unlike your jamaicans who can't keep somalis out of there mouths what's with the obsession go on YouTube

oh you're changing your tune now. You don't bully blacks anymore...now you have lives.
OK then...another one exposed.....and another one. LOL!

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This has to be a Somali, probably a FOB I’ve noticed from several of your posts that you have a problem with the English language. 2A6C5571-CE91-48FD-A8B8-055C5D11B571.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I told you guys when I said maadow guys specifically jamaican men are coons and will ride for a cadaan racist and encourage them to degrade somali men they don't want to see Somali men praised or rated in any way so how can somali men include themself as black when they ridicule you guys

I told you guys when I said maadow guys specifically jamaican men are coons and will ride for a cadaan racist and encourage them to degrade somali men they don't want to see Somali men praised or rated in any way so how can somali men include themself as black when they ridicule you guys
He’s agreeing with her regarding our meat size but the question is how would he know? these madow niggas are the biggest homosexuals :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
UK Somalis are so trash. Beat those people up that talk smack against Somalis. I believe she got used and abused by Somalis. Especially a Somali guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Perhaps she confused Somalis as Black-Indian mixes and Indians are known for their small dicks. :pachah1:

Looks like she completely made up the small dick thing.

Perhaps she confused Somalis as Black-Indian mixes and Indians are known for their small dicks. :pachah1:

Looks like she completely made up the small **** thing.
Wallahi my shit is above average she was just trying to emasculate us by saying that I doubt she ever seen a Somali diick in her life. These people see a fucked up looking fob and try to apply it to all of us they can’t stand the complexity of somalis.

Trending