White girl stomped on for being in the "wrong hood"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only niggas sympathizing wit Basketball Americans haven't grown up or interacted wit these animals on life.

That is wrong on so many levels and what alarms more is how he keeps saying wrong hood as if a hood is something to hold deer. Black people are as dangerous and as violent as white people. The only difference is black people due it for stupid and trivial reasons. The most you will get for roaming a white "hood" is probably harassment.

FYI black guys beat up women and I have seen this with my own eyes wallahi.

Here goes Idman's usual calacal about madows. :camby:I sometimes wonder what some madows do to y'all irl to hate them this much. So what if some stupid cadaan girl got jumped. You make it seem like cadaans are angels. I rather be around a madow that will at least show me he hates me than a cadaan that will smile at me but will want to skin me alive in his mind. I'm not generalizing all cadaans here btw.

I don't know why y'all think all madows are bad. I've lived with them in Columbus. In one of the worst low income housing project and they've never bothered us. They even asked us why we were moving when we were moving. Don't generalize all madows. They're some good and bad ones.

Cadaan lovers be like Madow waa xoolo, waa axmaqiin. Only if they knew cadaans think the same about y'all skinnies.:mjlol::mjlaugh:
Some cadaan girl?? She is a human being and she doesn't deserve to be kicked on while she is on the GROUND and by a MAN. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.