White girl stomped on for being in the "wrong hood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes Idman's usual calacal about madows. :camby:I sometimes wonder what some madows do to y'all irl to hate them this much. So what if some stupid cadaan girl got jumped. You make it seem like cadaans are angels. I rather be around a madow that will at least show me he hates me than a cadaan that will smile at me but will want to skin me alive in his mind. I'm not generalizing all cadaans here btw.

I don't know why y'all think all madows are bad. I've lived with them in Columbus. In one of the worst low income housing project and they've never bothered us. They even asked us why we were moving when we were moving. Don't generalize all madows. They're some good and bad ones.

Cadaan lovers be like Madow waa xoolo, waa axmaqiin. Only if they knew cadaans think the same about y'all skinnies.:mjlol::mjlaugh:

Their racism comes from 1 of 3 places:

1) They got punked regularly by blacks as a kid. (Probably Idman's case)

2) They grew up around whites and adopted their beliefs. (Unlikely)

3) They internalized their parents/aunts&uncles/elders bullshit narrative AND had no black friends (Most likely)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

3) They internalized their parents/aunts&uncles/elders bullshit narrative AND had no black friends (Most likely)
Lol at no black friends. Do they live in a farm house with rednecks.:drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nothing excuses the behavior displayed in the video. I don't know why some people are caping for these animals. It was 2 against 1 and there was a man involved. The White Queen didn't even have a chance.:williamswtf::drakewtf:

Duchess

VIP
AUN to Awoowe Aden Gabyow. What point are you trying to make with the video?

Duchess

VIP
She wasn't in the wrong hood, she was the wrong skin. It was an act of racism.:francis::kobeok:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Here goes Idman's usual calacal about madows. :camby:I sometimes wonder what some madows do to y'all irl to hate them this much. So what if some stupid cadaan girl got jumped. You make it seem like cadaans are angels. I rather be around a madow that will at least show me he hates me than a cadaan that will smile at me but will want to skin me alive in his mind. I'm not generalizing all cadaans here btw.

I don't know why y'all think all madows are bad. I've lived with them in Columbus. In one of the worst low income housing project and they've never bothered us. They even asked us why we were moving when we were moving. Don't generalize all madows. They're some good and bad ones.

Cadaan lovers be like Madow waa xoolo, waa axmaqiin. Only if they knew cadaans think the same about y'all skinnies.:mjlol::mjlaugh:
To be fair your right most right AA aren't all bad people. I lived around them they were good people the loud mouth few thoe are what gives them a bad rep:zhqjlmx:
The worst in my experience is the asians and indians

Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you even know the meaning of calcaal? Madows are scumbags. I've never lived near them nor do I intend to. They're obnoxious, loud and ghetto. I don't understand Somalis who cape for madow? Just because you lived with them in a run down, low income neighborhood, I'm supposed to sit here and listen to your praises?

P.s

Madows wouldn't cape for you. Infact they would joke about your situation. I don't care for Madows and I don't associate myself with ghetto, uneducated madow.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Saciida, I've never lived near, went to school or worked with madow. I was never punked. Infact they all kiss my ass when they see me. So save me your black super man cape bullshit. Infact I know you would love a black guy to come save your sexually confused, punk ass.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Do you even know the meaning of calcaal? Madows are scumbags. I've never lived near them nor do I intend to. They're obnoxious, loud and ghetto. I don't understand Somalis who cape for madow? Just because you lived with them in a run down, low income neighborhood, I'm supposed to sit here and listen to your praises?

P.s

Madows wouldn't cape for you. Infact they would joke about your situation. I don't care for Madows and I don't associate myself with ghetto, uneducated madow.
LoL at asking me what calaacal means:camby:
I'm not here to defend madows nor cadaans. All I'm trying to do is tell y'all not to generalize an entire group of people.
I've lived in majority cadaan and madow neighborhoods. People ain't all the same. You'll run into a foul mouth, uneducated cadaans same way you'll run into a madow one.

Btw I know for a fact cadaans in MN hate y'all more than they hate madows. They're the same cadaans you're booty clapping for.:mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

LoL at asking me what calaacal means:camby:
I'm not here to defend madows nor cadaans. All I'm trying to do is tell y'all not to generalize an entire group of people.
I've lived both mostly cadaan and madow neighborhoods. People ain't all the same. You'll run into a foul mouth, uneducated cadaans same way you'll run into a madow one.

Btw I know for a fact cadaans in MN hate y'all more than they hate madows. They're the same cadaans you're booty clapping for.:mjlol:
I'm not bootyclapping for cadaans. How do you know they hate us more than madow when you never lived in MN? Stop saying things just to say shit. The cadaans I grew up with are all respectful, educated folks. They know how to act civilized whether they like you or not. I would rather live near people who are respectful and civilized. I never mentioned defending cadaan in my original post. I was talking about A MAN STOMPING ON A WOMAN AND SAYING WRONG HOOD , it's not my fault that you have a inferiority complex when it comes to cadaan. I heard ghetto folks feel that way. :kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.