Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It took 2 people including a man to attack a defenseless white woman? :dwill:

This is why I support gentrification.:kobeok:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Is anyone surprised? Black peoples are lower than scum. They're worthless. A man stomping on a woman? What hood does he have? These motherfuckers ruined every neighbourhood. It doesn't belong to them. What have they done for the so called hood they're claiming?

Black people are useless. And for the dumb ass SJW fighting for blacklivesmatters. I hope they get stomped on and realize we are not same with black folks.

She looks like one of those liberal hippies who love diversity and I felt like she got disappointed.

Nah man that's fiend getting her ass wooped for a reason there's no logic behind a fiend's thinking but there's a reason trust me it migh not make sense to us but there's a reason

Nah man that's fiend getting her ass wooped for a reason there's no logic behind a fiend's thinking but there's a reason trust me it migh not make sense to us but there's a reason
Realest person in this thread. You'd think all these Somalis grew up around whites or got bullied by "."

waraabe

Your superior
this is why i support police brutality against these ebola spreading jungle bunnies. will there be rioting, looting, violence because of this.

They all look like crackheads
but there is no justification what so ever for a grown ass man to be stomping on some chick's head :williamswtf:
and on top of that it's 2 on 1 where is the raganimo let the women sort it out 1 on 1 ass necca

waraabe

Your superior
They all look like crackheads
but there is no justification what so ever for a grown ass man to be stomping on some chick's head :williamswtf:
and on top of that it's 2 on 1 where is the raganimo let the women sort it out 1 on 1 ass necca

you think these negros have ragnimo mentality

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is anyone surprised? Black peoples are lower than scum. They're worthless. A man stomping on a woman? What hood does he have? These motherfuckers ruined every neighbourhood. It doesn't belong to them. What have they done for the so called hood they're claiming?

Black people are useless. And for the dumb ass SJW fighting for blacklivesmatters. I hope they get stomped on and realize we are not same with black folks.
Here goes Idman's usual calacal about madows. :camby:I sometimes wonder what some madows do to y'all irl to hate them this much. So what if some stupid cadaan girl got jumped. You make it seem like cadaans are angels. I rather be around a madow that will at least show me he hates me than a cadaan that will smile at me but will want to skin me alive in his mind. I'm not generalizing all cadaans here btw.

I don't know why y'all think all madows are bad. I've lived with them in Columbus. In one of the worst low income housing project and they've never bothered us. They even asked us why we were moving when we were moving. Don't generalize all madows. They're some good and bad ones.

Cadaan lovers be like Madow waa xoolo, waa axmaqiin. Only if they knew cadaans think the same about y'all skinnies.:mjlol::mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending