The dress is horrible but at least she called it Dhaqankii Somaliland
:mjlol:

Bridal dresses look like this where I’m from

DD6055F8-9866-41A9-9196-5E87D2690F35.jpeg
8E8BD0ED-C75E-46CD-925C-300E93FA57ED.jpeg
1F6C2998-7E5A-4069-AEB1-FA2D4268CEBF.jpeg

Yaraye

VIP
Wtffffffff cadaans need dhaqan subhanallah. Why are they not confident in their kilts?
:damn:
cadaan got no culture. they are culture vultures
earth vulture GIF by Lil Dicky

I'm fine. :pachah1:It's atrocious that Somalis would have children with cadaans considering what they did to us and what they still do to African countries. I'm not a fan of ajnabis, especially non-melanated ones. :mybusiness:
ironic considering a non melanated as your pfp :sass2::stevej:

Garaad diinle

 
She kinda still looks Somali. Theres another girl who's actor from 13 reasons why who's half Norwegian and Somali. Surprisingly she looks some what Somali as wellView attachment 250972
Man non of my white cousins look somali but some of them that married a somali have somali looking children. It's possibly that scandinavians who is a homogenous people also have weak genes something we can both bond over.

Based

VIP
Did this really need a thread though? Thousands get married everyday but because they are white it becomes newsworthy

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is a good visualisation of how half somali culture might eventually look like. This is probably the inevitable transition of half somalis in the west. You might see in the future somalis with western faces wearing somali clothing and having somali style wedding while also calling themselves somalis. Beesha timo jaalo everybody.

Or
Inshallah European minorities will have some mass awakening someday like the Juice and realize Mr. Cadaan will never accept them then return to their homelands with like 20-50% ajanabi DNA in their veins and cause a global human rights fiasco when they decide to create a "Salafi Muslim Somali state" in a 2100 and beyond Somali state that now speaks Arabic and follows Sufism. No one will side with them except their good friends in the future American Empire of 2100 due to their strong lobby in the imperial court and we will hear about apartheid state this and apartheid state that while these scheming salafi mutts accost the good Somali people with their settlements and turn Somaliweyn into "swiss cheese". Inshallah. You read it here first, folks.

Garaad diinle

 
You sure have a wild fantasy cause that took a turn for the worst a proper dystopian hellscape somali style with palestinian characteristics. These neo ashkenazi somalis would also come with stuff other than apartheid such as the seven day gender wars i and yom kippur gender war ii. The never ending racial clashes between "ana" carab and "ani" somali similar to the sectarian clashes in iraq. There might even be several intifada of the ani somali camp with their leader with smilar looks to yasir arafat.

You sure have a wild fantasy cause that took a turn for the worst a proper dystopian hellscape somali style with palestinian characteristics. These neo ashkenazi somalis would also come with stuff other than apartheid such as the seven day gender wars i and yom kippur gender war ii. The never ending racial clashes between "ana" carab and "ani" somali similar to the sectarian clashes in iraq. There might even be several intifada of the ani somali camp with their leader with smilar looks to yasir arafat.
Loool you and @Shimbiris are very strange. I’m trying to keep up with ya’ll train of thought and I’m just confused. You lot are creative and imaginative. I give you that!

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
She kinda still looks Somali. Theres another girl who's actor from 13 reasons why who's half Norwegian and Somali. Surprisingly she looks some what Somali as wellView attachment 250972
Nah they look weird specially stormzy ex has strong scandinavian features … bit masculine and she looks like a bird … typical Norwegian/swedish face
Oprah Winfrey GIF

personaly I don’t get where they look Somali and why people keep claims them when neither does (stormzy ex started after she was clocked being racist towards us ☠️) and the other one never claimed Somali side until people kept pestering her about it …..let’s do better y’all
Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah they look weird specially stormzy ex has strong scandinavian features … bit masculine and she looks like a bird … typical Norwegian/swedish face
Oprah Winfrey GIF

personaly I don’t get where they look Somali and why people keep claims them when neither does (stormzy ex started after she was clocked being racist towards us ☠️) and the other one never claimed Somali side until people kept pestering her about it …..let’s do better y’all
Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
They both look kinda somali, maya looks identical to her somali grandmother

Trending