Yes! The randomness.......... but

Too too tooo tooo tooo tooo Adorable!

Congratulations!

1674849455817.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No somali people on the photo tho---banned?

Garaad diinle

 
This is a good visualisation of how half somali culture might eventually look like. This is probably the inevitable transition of half somalis in the west. You might see in the future somalis with western faces wearing somali clothing and having somali style wedding while also calling themselves somalis. Beesha timo jaalo everybody.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a good visualisation of how half somali culture might eventually look like. This is probably the inevitable transition of half somalis in the west. You might see in the future somalis with western faces wearing somali clothing and having somali style wedding while also calling themselves somalis. Beesha timo jaalo everybody.

or

1674850666377.png

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
We have weak genes so these type of western somalis will be considered the minority gibil madow among the majority gibil cad half somali of beesha timo jaalo.
She's half Swedish, her abo's Somali. Truly dissapointing Somalis would mix with cadaans, no half white dameers.
cat donkey GIF

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We have weak genes so these type of western somalis will be considered the minority gibil madow among the majority gibil cad half somali of beesha timo jaalo.
She kinda still looks Somali. Theres another girl who's actor from 13 reasons why who's half Norwegian and Somali. Surprisingly she looks some what Somali as well
251206bdb77917bcf759ec9ddcfefddc.jpg

I'm fine. :pachah1:It's atrocious that Somalis would have children with cadaans considering what they did to us and what they still do to African countries. I'm not a fan of ajnabis, especially non-melanated ones. :mybusiness:
That's fair , the dameer comment just caught me off guard :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wtffffffff cadaans need dhaqan subhanallah. Why are they not confident in their kilts?
:damn: