White boy who hanged with Somali Salafis in Ottawa fighting with guy he tried to convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:I know this white boy. He was converted by Salafi Somalis years ago and hung out with only Somalis. Somalis was all he knew.

He tried to convert people in jails and gets his ass whopped. Funny video

Well he's Native/White

:deadrose:

This is how you deal with Salafi IS terrorists. He is in jail for attempting to go to Syria and has gotten other people to go there, including a Somali. This is hilarious

:drakelaugh:

As previously reported by the Citizen, Larmond, also 24, was attacked after he allegedly threatened Wilson for refusing to convert to Islam.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0911-larmond-video

Looooooooool royal rumble handicap match

dynamic_resize

Loool "convert or ill kill you" loool does he think this is the middle east good job whopping his ass.

Notice Somalis in the back not doing anything and laughing as if they agree with the ass whopping

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The sad part abt it is that those idiot Somali criminals stood around as the ummah was attacked

S

Shamis

Islam is the biggest threat to their way of life - can't blame them for reacting violently but they're still cowards for ganging up on him like that. Jail staff should have intervened sooner.

waraabe

Your superior
Islam is the biggest threat to their way of life - can't blame them for reacting violently but they're still cowards for ganging up on him like that. Jail staff should have intervened sooner.

he wouldve tried to behead them. those muslim terrorist are cowards for killing people

The sad part abt it is that those idiot Somali criminals stood around as the ummah was attacked

There is no "ummah" just like there is no Santy Claus.

If there was a ummah, the Gulf would have accepted Syrian/Iraqi/African Muslim refugees instead of the zero they have let in today and Germany and Europe wouldn't need to absorb over 400,000 of them in 12 months

S

Shamis

He might have been inspired by ISIS - but his fellow inmates would have beat him to death just for preaching. The world is a sick place. Remove God altogether and we'd still find a reason to kill each other.

Sorry Germany allowed 450,000 in JUST THIS YEAR. Forget about Europe as a whole. Its well over 450,000 in 12 months.

I'm very very sorry for my initial error

He might have been inspired by ISIS - but his fellow inmates would have beat him to death just for preaching. The world is a sick place. Remove God altogether and we'd still find a reason to kill each other.

Yes but murders and wars would plummet.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Abdijohn you're a sick naag for getting a kick out of a Muslim brother getting brutally mauled :pacspit::pacspit:

Where's Gerigoor when you needed him

Abdijohn you're a sick naag for getting a kick out of a Muslim brother getting brutally mauled :pacspit::pacspit:

Where's Gerigoor when you needed him

He's at a Starbucks cheating on his wife by watching other women.

Yes I enjoyed that video very much. They deserve the highest national order. "I will kill you if you don't convert". Disgusting. I wish I was there to also stomp on him. I would do the most damage. I will be like Michael from Office Space going back to attack the printer

From 0:00 to 0:45 would be me and the two white boys in the jail video. And 0:45 would be me again.. and 1:10 would be me again

S

Shamis

Nations rarely go to war for God - God/religion/lack thereof is used as an excuse to subjugate another race, take someone's land, exploit/profit from their resources and create an empire by whatever means. The most benevolent of these wars would be to create a society/region which is compatible with your own. USA does not care about Jesus - they're making sure that they have their fingers in everyone's pie, by whatever means necessary. Jesus died after WW1/colonialism ended - democracy is the new Jesus. After democracy, it will be something else, like the environment or animal rights, this won't end until all weapons are banned.

Nations rarely go to war for God - God/religion/lack thereof is used as an excuse to subjugate another race, take someone's land, exploit/profit from their resources and create an empire by whatever means. The most benevolent of these wars would be to create a society/region which is compatible with your own. USA does not care about Jesus - they're making sure that they have their fingers in everyone's pie, by whatever means necessary. Jesus died after WW1/colonialism ended - democracy is the new Jesus. After democracy, it will be something else, like the environment or animal rights, this won't end until all weapons are banned.

Unlike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending