While you BASTARDS glorify your shithole PL,JL,SL & GM Kenyans openly saying “Somalia is our Dh.lo”

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So many loser clans will go down as being traitors to the cause. What happens when kenya lose the icj case and amisom are told to leave somali land? who protects the coons then?

I suppose this is why them and their al shabaab friends are not happy that turkey and the USA support a strong somalia militarily. How long do resourceless kenyans think they can destabilise somalia? Trump is done with syria and isis and now al shabaab will be next. The oil companies are crying out to him for their oil and they will get the kenyan claimed blocks first.

Remember kikyus. November 12th you lose the icj. 2020 you fail to place your puppets and 2021 amisom leave and al shabaab get bombed to hell. 2025 the somali army will be at the nfd border waiting for al shabaab to run amok in kenyan soil so we can intervene and join amisom.

If these unprofessional clowns invaded they would have had turkey and the USA on their throats by now. Or perhaps they would place arm us and watch us conquer nairobi. It's easy to harrass a shackled man.

:dabcasar:

"Look at all these self-hating Somalis"

The theme of many deranged "patriotic" Somalispotters led by ninka qaawan Dr @Jaydaan.

Next, they are on a FKD session and continue there where they left.

Abti over and over bakhti like you expose yourself. I dont need to say anything. You the same guy who suggested somalis should seek preisthood. You the same guy who uses every somali tragedy as a tool to attack Somalis. Even during slavery people like you were around working for the enemy exposing the slaves plans. I see you for what you are

Abti over and over bakhti like you expose yourself. I dont need to say anything. You the same guy who suggested somalis should seek preisthood. You the same guy who uses every somali tragedy as a tool to attack Somalis. Even during slavery people like you were around working for the enemy exposing the slaves plans. I see you for what you are

@Jaydaan

What has Islam done for Somalis? Zilch, nada, we worship our clans and not god or Allah & therefore became the concubine of our two neighbouring Christian countries. Like them, maybe if we became Christians, our I.q would’ve increased and had a chance to shed tribalism and after that, we might have became United as Somalis for the love of Jesus Christ, the father, the son, the saviour and the ever living.

@Jaydaan

What has Islam done for Somalis? Zilch, nada, we worship our clans and not god or Allah & therefore became the concubine of our two neighbouring Christian countries. Maybe, if we became Christians like them, our I.q would’ve increased and shed tribalism and after that became United as Somalis for the love of Jesus Christ, the father, the saviour and the ever living.

Somalis were great regional powers under Ajuuran and Awdal, and powerful city states before and after. Blame nepotism, mismanagement, and small-minded tribalism for Somalia's failure, not Islam. If people practised the religion the way it should be practiced, and not the way Somalis practice it (i.e., let me steal as much as I can for myself, hire my idiot cousin for a position he doesn't deserve, etc.), Somalia could be very successful.

@astorecalledkmart

They might’ve been, but we are in 2019 and discussing contemporary Somalis. Once we were warriors, but today we became condoms.

Unfortunately, our fate was of our own manufacture brother. God created all men equally - no one had a head start. Some people seized destiny while we let it slip by, and now current (and likely future) generations will continue to suffer as a result. The best we can do is work hard and hope that successful Somalis marry other like-minded Somalis, and hope that they still feel connected enough to use their economic clout to change the reality on the ground InshaAllah.

Tukraq

VIP
So many loser clans will go down as being traitors to the cause. What happens when kenya lose the icj case and amisom are told to leave somali land? who protects the coons then?

I suppose this is why them and their al shabaab friends are not happy that turkey and the USA support a strong somalia militarily. How long do resourceless kenyans think they can destabilise somalia? Trump is done with syria and isis and now al shabaab will be next. The oil companies are crying out to him for their oil and they will get the kenyan claimed blocks first.

Remember kikyus. November 12th you lose the icj. 2020 you fail to place your puppets and 2021 amisom leave and al shabaab get bombed to hell. 2025 the somali army will be at the nfd border waiting for al shabaab to run amok in kenyan soil so we can intervene and join amisom.

If these unprofessional clowns invaded they would have had turkey and the USA on their throats by now. Or perhaps they would place arm us and watch us conquer nairobi. It's easy to harrass a shackled man.

:dabcasar:
who do you think Kenya is protecting and from whom? are you insinuating OG would be in trouble without Kenya? in trouble by whom? I don't see a big difference if amisom lives in jubbaland however there would be a major shift in the capital(can't survive without it)

@Jaydaan

What has Islam done for Somalis? Zilch, nada, we worship our clans and not god or Allah & therefore became the concubine of our two neighbouring Christian countries. Maybe, if we became Christians like them, our I.q would’ve increased and shed tribalism and after that became United as Somalis for the love of Jesus Christ, the father, the saviour and the ever living.

Whatever....joking your way out if this and try to take it to silly levels aint gonna work. We all see you for what you are

Unfortunately, our fate was of our own manufacture brother. God created all men equally - no one had a head start. Some people seized destiny while we let it slip by, and now current (and likely future) generations will continue to suffer as a result. The best we can do is work hard and hope that successful Somalis marry other like-minded Somalis, and hope that they still feel connected enough to use their economic clout to change the reality on the ground InshaAllah.

@astorecalledkmart

Sxb, we came to what Sheikh Darwin called the “Natural Selection”, some regions will join Kenya as their homeland and the others become members of the Federal republic of Ethiopia. There, we will find peace and progress. Our mutual hatred towards one another has reached to a point of favouring Kenya or Ethiopia over other Somalis. Our destiny is to be absorbed by them.

Tukraq

VIP
@astorecalledkmart

Sxb, we came to what Sheikh Darwin called the “Natural Selection”, some regions will join Kenya as their homeland and the others become members of the Federal republic of Ethiopia. There, we will find peace and progress. Our mutual hatred towards one another has reached to a point of favouring Kenya or Ethiopia over other Somalis. Our destiny is to be absorbed by them.
other way around, more likely we annex them

it can outlast china in a defensive war, like somalia did in Blackhawk down, however it can't currently launch an offensive to beat china

@Tukraq

See, there you admitted that Puntland has to fight with a foreign country on its own because their neighbouring clan enclaves will see it as an opportunity to grab more land from Puntland. That’s what’s happening across the country and sooner than later, some might decide that it’s more beneficial for their clan to join the neighbouring countries than be part of a nation that no one gives a fok about it.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

See, there you admitted that Puntland has to fight with a foreign country on its own because their neighbouring clan enclaves will see it as an opportunity to grab more land from Puntland. That’s what’s happening across the country and sooner than later, some might decide that it’s more beneficial for their clan to join the neighbouring countries than be part of a nation that no one gives a fok about it.
nope somalis are to proud to join another nation use some common sense

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Jaydaan

What has Islam done for Somalis? Zilch, nada, we worship our clans and not god or Allah & therefore became the concubine of our two neighbouring Christian countries. Like them, maybe if we became Christians, our I.q would’ve increased and had a chance to shed tribalism and after that, we might have became United as Somalis for the love of Jesus Christ, the father, the son, the saviour and the ever living.
the last time somalia created a islamic state where they tried to rebuild somalia by cleaning-up roads and opening airport, this was short lived when
ethiopia invaded somalia by the blessing of the US and killed 20,000 people, made 2 million homeless and 1 million got displaced.

the last time somalia created a islamic state where they tried to rebuild somalia by cleaning-up roads and opening airport, this was short lived when
ethiopia invaded somalia by the blessing of the US and killed 20,000 people, made 2 million homeless and 1 million got displaced.

@tyrannicalmanager

Yep, Dahir Aweys, Indhocadde and Ceeyrow were marching Somalis to the promised land. What a narrative!!! Sheikh Sharif became president and all those religious people (minus the hardcore that became Alshabaab and the Galgaduud clan mafia) who were with sheikh sharif (hundreds of them) joined the parliament, many were nominated ministers and why didn’t they stop attacking them?

Trending