While you BASTARDS glorify your shithole PL,JL,SL & GM Kenyans openly saying “Somalia is our Dh.lo”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
263832DC-1290-4067-B2F2-77D88F7D7961.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
D9k6gKzU0AAoC0M.jpeg

kenyan are really petty to me,
one day they'll claim to rule the entirety of somalia next day there crying about nfd somalis having to much political/ecnomical power.

This has nothing to do with SL, the people of somalia love kenya so much they actually believe without KDF “Kenyan defence force” they would be lost. Ceebtooda dusha hanaga saarin

ewHrQz4_d.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
3 comments on what looks like Facebook. I can find more insulting words spilled out by Somalis this isn't exactly the most damning thing in the world.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This is why I support our government that is trying to bring back Somalia's dignity while our enemies within are backstabbing us and supporting our enemies. We have to free Kismayo from Blackiee and the Kenyans danyeero.

As one former Somali warlord quipped, ‘I will even ask Israel for help if they could help me and my clan to take the control of Kismayo, if they could do that for us, we are willing to support them if they want to turn masjid al-Aqsa into the promised Jewish second temple’. According to one poster here, ‘Kismayo is run by a terrorist clan and like Fallujah, Ethiopia should raze it to the ground’.

The mighty qabiil is who we worship. Allah and Islam were squeezed into second place.

If Somalis had good work ethics, we were built like west Africans and slavery was still legal, most of us would have been picking up yams in Ethiopian and Kenyan farms.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
As one former Somali warlord quipped, ‘I will even ask Israel for help if they could help me and my clan to take the control of Kismayo, if they could do that for us, we are willing to support them if they want to turn masjid al-Aqsa into the promised Jewish second temple’. According to one poster here, ‘Kismayo is run by a terrorist clan and like Fallujah, Ethiopia should raze it to the ground’.

The mighty qabiil is who we worship. Allah and Islam were squeezed into second place.

If Somalis had good work ethics, we were built like west Africans and slavery was still legal, most of us would have been picking up yams in Ethiopian and Kenyan farms.

"Everything for Qabiil, Qabiil for nothing".

blame farmajo, hassan sheikh stopped once he realised he was pushing jubaland into others due to his cuqdad, the b00n things he can destroy us, we will burn the country down rather than be taken over by b00ns,we will burn together down,

And you wonder why i say somalia should be under dictatorship.We have too many traitors that will do anything for our enemies just to spite the government.

"Look at all these self-hating Somalis"

The theme of many deranged "patriotic" Somalispotters led by ninka qaawan Dr @Jaydaan.

Next, they are on a FKD session and continue there where they left.

Trending