While Vixr & Dhegdheer are busy trashing Allah & academically incompetent look at this sister >

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.me.washington.edu/news/fethya_ibrahim

Maashalah !

What is @VixR up to ? She's out there living under her family roof while adopting the Cadaan men's incoherent hate for Allah, his creator. You got this @VixR girl who has no limit of shame and who would be ok with incest cause there's no ounce of shame in her morals cause she got no deen in her. :camby:

Then you got this sister from UW! Look at this program she's in and look at the hijab she's wearing. Her parents have done a great job:banderas:

It's disgusting to see men pitting women against each other. I don't know @VixR but at the end of the day she's entitled to her own beliefs and she's not a child that you can taunt with other Somalis who are accomplishing things. It's good to see our people rise, why would that make her upset? Stop trolling.

VixR

Veritas
It's disgusting to see men pitting women against each other. I don't know @VixR but at the end of the day she's entitled to her own beliefs and she's not a child that you can taunt with other Somalis who are accomplishing things. It's good to see our people rise, why would that make her upset? Stop trolling.
Not sure if he actually thought I'd be upset that another Somali sister was pursuing a STEM career. All bc my 'beliefs' don't line up with his, hers? Really? :icon lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Does wearing a hijab symbolise pious, chastity ? Walahi your utterly lost, how do you know what she is thinking ? Or how her manners are behind closed doors ? Stop judging and fucking leave women's affairs alone, stupid little man. You have no right to judge yet your paragraph oozes of bitter resentment and stark judgement. Please go meddle in affairs which actally help humanity instead off spouting virile shit.

Adeer is deji:whoa::whoa:

This is feminist terrorist :wtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Aaaakh-tuff ya ilma product of fraudulent ceyd

https://www.me.washington.edu/news/fethya_ibrahim

Maashalah !

What is @VixR up to ? She's out there living under her family roof while adopting the Cadaan men's incoherent hate for Allah, his creator. You got this @VixR girl who has no limit of shame and who would be ok with incest cause there's no ounce of shame in her morals cause she got no deen in her. :camby:

Then you got this sister from UW! Look at this program she's in and look at the hijab she's wearing. Her parents have done a great job:banderas:

probably the first W ever for the yemeni community

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Adeer is deji:whoa::whoa:

This is feminist terrorist :wtf:
It's men like you I despise, the control you have on women is self destructive, why don't you men wear body bags in 30 degree heat, since the dawn of time you have been controlling a womens sexuality. When it is up to the woman herself, her independent freedom on what she would like to wear, and finaly stay out of women's life, you are not her guardian angel she doesn't need your backwards mentality she is perfectly capable of making her own indepent choices. Without childish men and their fragile egos pulling her into submission.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's men like you I despise, the control you have on women is self destructive, why don't you men wear body bags in 30 degree heat, since the dawn of time you have been controlling a womens sexuality. When it is up to the woman herself, her independent freedom on what she would like to wear, and finaly stay out of women's life, you are not her guardian angel she doesn't need your backwards mentality she is perfectly capable of making her own indepent choices. Without childish men and their fragile egos pulling her into submission.
60990181.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
His entire paragraph reeked of judgement he has to highlight the hijab as the purtinent subject, emphasising the 'chastity' of a women we don't even know, what right has he to judge women ? This gets me very angry im sorry, but men who project a sense of supirioty by advocating such poisonous display of honour and pride, over a peace of garment on her head reeks of dominance and control of the female form?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.