While Vixr & Dhegdheer are busy trashing Allah & academically incompetent look at this sister >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://www.me.washington.edu/news/fethya_ibrahim

Maashalah !

What is @VixR up to ? She's out there living under her family roof while adopting the Cadaan men's incoherent hate for Allah, his creator. You got this @VixR girl who has no limit of shame and who would be ok with incest cause there's no ounce of shame in her morals cause she got no deen in her. :camby:

Then you got this sister from UW! Look at this program she's in and look at the hijab she's wearing. Her parents have done a great job:banderas:

Business isn't useless wtf :heh:

It's actually considered one of the most useless degrees, and unless you are studying in Oxbridge or Ivy league business school I'd say that's a correct perception. Meanwhile, smart cats are doing engineering, Math and natural sciences then getting an MBA.

Ngl with the way she's wearing her hijab it looks like it's a safety hazard.

Masha Allah though, she's only the second xalimo I've seen in an engineering program. :qri8gs7:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Does wearing a hijab symbolise pious, chastity ? Walahi your utterly lost, how do you know what she is thinking ? Or how her manners are behind closed doors ? Stop judging and fucking leave women's affairs alone, stupid little man. You have no right to judge yet your paragraph oozes of bitter resentment and stark judgement. Please go meddle in affairs which actally help humanity instead off spouting virile shit.

Does wearing a hijab symbolise pious, chastity ? Walahi your utterly lost, how do you know what she is thinking ? Or how her manners are behind closed doors ? Stop judging and fucking leave women's affairs alone, stupid little man. You have no right to judge yet your paragraph oozes of bitter resentment and stark judgement. Please go meddle in affairs which actally help humanity instead off spouting virile shit.
They're giving praise.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's actually considered one of the most useless degrees, and unless you are studying in Oxbridge or Ivy league business school I'd say that's a correct perception. Meanwhile, smart cats are doing engineering, Math and natural sciences then getting an MBA.

Commerce accounting finance and business tend to be relatively sound degrees from what I've seen. A good chunk switch out before completing anyway.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They're giving praise.
His entire paragraph reeked of judgement he has to highlight the hijab as the purtinent subject, emphasising the 'chastity' of a women we don't even know, what right has he to judge women ? This gets me very angry im sorry, but men who project a sense of supirioty by advocating such poisonous display of honour and pride, over a peace of garment on her head reeks of dominance and control of the female form?

His entire paragraph reeked of judgement he has to highlight the hijab as the purtinent subject, emphasising the 'chastity' of a women we don't even know, what right has he to judge women ? This gets me very angry im sorry, but men who project a sense of supirioty by advocating such poisonous display of honour and pride, over a peace of garment on her head reeks of dominance and control of the female form?
It's menace he's trolling or mentally ill

And do you have a problem with her wearing the Hijab?

speaking of academically gifted Somalis, I was in labs today and two of our demonstrators were Somali girls. one was in the final year of her PhD and the other one was on her first year.

I was feeling so proud of them even though I had just met them. I love seeing Somalis academically prosper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending