While Somalis and Horn Africans know their lineage, Caribbeans take pride in promiscuous history

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Makes me proud to be Somali. Was raised by both my mother and father. Never will I entertain a black American or Caribbean slave . They have no culture or structure.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's also strife here in South Africa ,
Most single/iskaabulo shop owners sleep with random coloured women to pass the time, I even witnessed firsthand when I was at Maqaaxi and slowly sipping a cappuccino like a bevarage on the other side of the table,

there was Abdi and Faarax (their real names are witheld) bragged about Somali women being too dramatic, stuck up demanding kibirleey ,bunch of qumayos that are burden to their hard earned money, they praised sleeping with local women bringing comfort to their lives, they also said they can easily discard them ones they fill in them and sleep with the next one , their hysterical laughter was annoyingly loud when one was mocking a pregnant local women he slept with telling her to remove his seed.
An older Somali sipping shaah from afar tried to tell them war isku xishooda but they continued to talk about their sexual encounters with madow women
I could tell they were very fresh perhaps they lived here less than a year , I couldn't stand their xamari accent it's fucking annoying
I interrupted their conversation" war sxbow meeshaan waxaan lagama hadlo , niman weyn ayaa tihiin isku xishooda ,
waxba nagama galin ee banaanka ula baxa hadaladaan lama tixgali karo, falalkaan aad gasheen waa gaf ,
dumar soomaliyeed ayaad horteena ku aflagaadeyseen , teeda kale
waxaad meelaha ku sameysatiin taas waa howl idiin taal, naag ajanabi waa la socon karta but dont cry when you get HIV or impregnate one of them , you'll see a bigger burden than Somali women"

The idiot angrily replied in his annoying xamari accent " war naga tag duli baa tahay , maqaayada ma adaa leh , waxaan doona Ku hadlooya, adab daradiis fiiriya , hada doona sanka ka hadlooya
sambac yahow waxna ma kasi duni lama socotid, ilaahay gus buu isiiyay niin rag iga dhigay waxaan doona ka dhex bixi kara 100% the world doesn't revolve around xaliimo iyo buuqeeda kaluunka bada waa ka buuxa indhoole yahow"

Unfortunately there are many new arrivals that think like this , stubborn and ignorant
I've seen half coloured half Somali youngsters who don't know their fathers and 12 miles ahead these fathers are either in maqaaxi or stores married to Somali women.

Lol

Trending

Latest posts