While Somalis and Horn Africans know their lineage, Caribbeans take pride in promiscuous history

5A22B234-6244-42DC-9B7A-18418D351F60.jpeg

010EACA4-38E0-4568-BCFD-DE658AA73529.jpeg
6481FEE8-4CBC-4A65-A198-F2AE3F7B05D9.jpeg
F9E02053-508A-4414-A138-705F5C3EAAED.jpeg

A company that offers DNA testing in Jamaica has disclosed that in 70 per cent of their tests the men who were named as fathers had nothing to do with the paternity of the children.

In other words, seven in every 10 paternity tests conducted by the lab showed that the men were not the fathers.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He isn’t lying, he’s doing the lord’s work waking up Horn Africans

Wasakh behaviour and degeneracy is normalized in their culture

The call this Animal behaviour dancing:drakewtf:

Acudubilla, what is wrong with these ppl, and why the animal abuse, poor cat

I remember when I smashed this half white half black girl, she wanted me to use no condom. Fast forward 1-2 years later she is a single mother, don't worry I don't have any illegitimates. Dumb th*t DMs me on facebook claiming I'm father of her son, because the baby has good hair and light skin. I blocked her ain't taking no DNA tests that was 18 months ago. She says the boy has a uncanny resemblances to me, I don't see it.

I remember when I smashed this half white half black girl, she wanted me to use no condom. Fast forward 1-2 years later she is a single mother, don't worry I don't have any illegitimates. Dumb th*t DMs me on facebook claiming I'm father of her son, because the baby has good hair and light skin. I blocked her ain't taking no DNA tests that was 18 months ago. She says the boy has a uncanny resemblances to me, I don't see it.
Are you related to @Grigori Rasputin

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That was a really mean spirited post, there’s no reason to put someone down just to put urself up. I mean DNA shows that we are 100% indigenous to the Horn and closely related, but we still believe we have different origins. So there’s errors in everyones background:)

This is why even other African people who come from outside of the HOA in the UK don't marry or even have kids with other British Afro-Caribbean people. You will never find a British Nigerian or Ghanaian person marrying or having kids with a British Jamaican person. They know that these people are lost and have no culture whatsoever.

I'm more shocked at how she claimed you were the father of her son and tried to get you to raise that bastard child of hers. Usually what these half breed chicks in the UK do, is let any man bust in them raw and if they have a child unplanned from one of their sexual encounters, they don't even bother to chase after the potential biological father(thats if they can remember who was the last guy to bust in her raw because they are so sexually active like that), they just go to their local council and job centre to claim housing and child benefits and keep it moving.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts