Which surah do you know up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned up to surah ( Al-furqan) sadly, I don't remember the surah's I know or not .
Subhaanallah
I've memorised (Al-baqarah) by listening from childhood,it been recited around the house untill now .

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Furthest I've reached was 17th chapter/juz at 16 and I was proud of myself at that time.

:mjlol:

Mostly forgotten nearly all of it. The younger me would have expected to be finished by now.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Somali race will disappear from the West in less than 2 generations. That's my prediction, cause they easily get influenced by foreign cultures and customs. One of the signs of that happening is parents neglecting their children by not teaching them the Quran and the Somali language. It's a shame.

The Somali race will disappear from the West in less than 2 generations. That's my prediction, cause they easily get influenced by foreign cultures and customs. One of the signs of that happening is parents neglecting their children by not teaching them the Quran and the Somali language. It's a shame.
A lot of small kids learn quran the problem is they lose their ways when they become teenagers. Its so sad to see those kids who win quran competitions as kids become teens/young adults and become mini thugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts