Which surah do you know up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was last on al'imraan but I have to relearn and go through it all again, because I can't remember which ones I know and which I don't so now I consider myself on juz amma again :icon mad:

Learning Quran is a waste of time, you will never remember it. You don't even know the meaning of it. Imagine if you used this time learning something useful like math or science. khasaaro

Learning Quran is a waste of time, you will never remember it. You don't even know the meaning of it. Imagine if you used this time learning something useful like math or science. khasaaro
Lots of people memorize the quran? :rolleyes: 2.) yes, I can understand it, 3.) my brain has the capacity to handle more than 1 thing :mahubowtf: and math and science won't save you in the grave

I was last on al'imraan but I have to relearn and go through it all again, because I can't remember which ones I know and which I don't so now I consider myself on juz amma again :icon mad:
i have lost my ways, 2 years ago i applied to go to Medina or mecca after didn't happen i somewhat neglected the deen but i am recovering from it and before the Ramadan i want to memorize at least ten juz insha allah. make dua for me

I know all, but if you mean by heart, probably only the ones I use to pray.

Surah elephant and below.:browtf:

Well If you know them from the mushaf, I'm sure you'll know them all by heart in no time
i have lost my ways, 2 years ago i applied to go to Medina or mecca after didn't happen i somewhat neglected the deen but i am recovering from it and before the Ramadan i want to memorize at least ten juz insha allah. make dua for me
I want to do the same. I'm stocking up on walnuts and salmon lol I hope it helps

Well If you know them from the mushaf, I'm sure you'll know them all by heart in no time

I want to do the same. I'm stocking up on walnuts and salmon lol I hope it helps
I know a lot of the top of my head as well. I learned it well when I was young. just lost it over time.

let's collaborate on quran?:cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have fully memorized up until Qaf but now I only know up until Suratul Micraaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts