Which sspot users would get along in real life?

I met one person on the condition that person tell me who his family is, which I then verified with my own family.

I also tried to meet up with a troll in London to fight but he chickened out. He falsely claimed I called the police on him and even provided a fake photo of a cop cruiser but I humiliated him when I reverse Google searched that pic (it was from a movie) and in response he fled the forum never to return. He was a bit qabiileste warrior on here so he gave his qabiil a big L but I don't fault his qabiil for giving life to that fulay.

I also tried to meet up with another European but he was hesitant to meet.

I wanted to meet @Gucci mane but I backed out last minute

:mjpls:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I met one person on the condition that person tell me who his family is, which I then verified with my own family.

I also tried to meet up with a troll in London to fight but he chickened out. He falsely claimed I called the police on him and even provided a fake photo of a cop cruiser but I humiliated him when I reverse Google searched that pic (it was from a movie) and in response he fled the forum never to return. He was a bit qabiileste warrior on here so he gave his qabiil a big L but I don't fault his qabiil for giving life to that fulay.

I also tried to meet up with another European but he was hesitant to meet.

I wanted to meet @Gucci mane but I backed out last minute

:mjpls:
Oh no not that infamous hall of fame thread

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Muji would friendzone me but still give me relationship stress:kodaksmiley:

I would take @Gibiin-Udug shopping at Harrods just to hide stuff in her bag and inform security.

I'd give @Gambar the wrong directions if i ever saw her :drakelaugh:

Me and @Basic will go to Winter Wonderland on a windy day :oops:

@Macalin M waryaa u can have my last xanjo :russ: