Which sspot users would get along in real life?

You were underage 2 decades ago.
You really think I’m @Grigori Rasputin
510b5a7a357f81e60c71bb63647f0b41.gif

Macalin M

Out here
If I met any of you niggas I’d jet away. This site is filled with some weirdos. I don’t mind conversing with you niggas on the net but not in real life kkk.

But if I catch that @Mckenzie yute in the makhaayad he’s paying for my meal

Gambar

VIP
I would have brunch with my girls @Gibiin-Udug @Basic and @VixR whilst we ed about everyone on sspot

I would have coffee with @Mckenzie and @AarHawd_7 @Shmurda to give them legal advice

I would have dinner with @The Good @Gucci mane so I can leave them with the bill after I order everything on the menu

I would avoid @mr.log he would steal my purse and @Grigori Rasputin he would smell my chair when I got up to use the bathroom
They’re pick pockets abaayo be careful.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I would have brunch with my girls @Gibiin-Udug @Basic and @VixR whilst we ed about everyone on sspot

I would have coffee with @Mckenzie and @AarHawd_7 @Shmurda to give them legal advice

I would have dinner with @The Good @Gucci mane so I can leave them with the bill after I order everything on the menu

I would avoid @mr.log he would steal my purse and @Grigori Rasputin he would smell my chair when I got up to use the bathroom
@Gucci mane she knows us Habar Awals got deep pockets lol. You gonna pay or should I bro?

Trending

Latest posts