Which Sspot member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We will take turns giving him the beat down. :icon lol: Caaaar I dare him to talk shidh!

@R.Kelly seems he would enjoy that though. :cosbyhmm:

Abaayo Sucaad walashay qaali ah, I’m very maskeen!
@R.Kelly is fulaay, he wouldn't enjoy that.

Did he tell you he once got beat up by his 17 year old younger brother, Loool.

He said he cried and ran to their mom.

Gambar

VIP
As for the men?
@R.Kelly i want to do test on him. His one unique individual , might be missing few screws.@Abdalla i want to drink caano gel with him.@TSP quraan ba ku akhrin before I chill with him @Bahal seems like nice person. @jugjugwacwac i want to put him in my bag and protect him.
@jugjugwacwac carries a bokorad with him everywhere he goes.
@R.Kelly is fulaay, he wouldn't enjoy that.

Did he tell you he once got beat up by his 17 year old younger brother, Loool.

He said he cried and ran to their mom.
He should change his name to Cigaal Shidaad.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, everyone. Never underestimate the power of face to face dialogue with nice cup of green tea to sooth the soul. I'm certain it would lead to a firm handshake at the end and or possibly a friend for life :)
Boowe gun powder iyo guillotine tekniko iyo shanks call the coroner Ba tagan nahay there’s going to be a lot of slow singing flower bringing I know niggas who could kill someone commit suicide and kill them again.

Jeesto

VIP
I think I know why you got bad luck :lolbron:

Come back to the fold brother :friendhug: people are forgetting you like how they forgot waaq :hemad:
I aint ready to give up this lifestyle breh
tenor.gif
And nacalaa Waaq afkaga kala bax :ufdup:

As for the members, I can't say anything about them yet. And most likely I won't as I am not the type to get attached to people so easy. Whoever is impressive, good for them.

Just the casual tone of the admission and the fact that the individual thinks it is so cool to say that as if people should aspire to that .... hahahahahaha

I was Like f*ck! This is new!

Oh you’re talking about the gay guy
Ummm supposedly being a bottom is the new fad :)
You’ll live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending