Which Sspot member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He’s in the living room, done:stopit:
rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:lolbron:

For a lander that jungle fever strong hmm
@The Cushitic One

Horta are the IQ levels going
Down on this site that people
Can't tell the difference
Between trolling?

#free my old school niggas

:noneck:We need them
back Here asap

I'm far too racist to make it a
Reality

:dabcasar: Strictly Issaq men

@The Cushitic One Audhubillah you loved the comment yeah?:mjlol: This just shows somali girls regardless of what qabil they are from are just balayo qooqan oo kaacsi diishay:pachah1:

I love my Somali men thick
Like this, reminds me of your
Pic babes

IMG_7998.JPG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You inbred somalis are fxcking kudafaad:trash:

It’s all about the mixing of blood that’s why I’m better looking than the average geeljire:russsmug:

:chrisfreshhah:You're inbred too. All Somalis are. I find it funny that you think mixed race is equivalent to mixed qabil.:mjkkk:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
We don't care if you Xalimos have jungle fever; I am sure Anthony Joshua's (who I never heard of before) sister would open her legs for me with no questions asked. The real question is, would I be interested in her. :nahgirl:. I bet more women around the world have more geeljire fever than jungle fever, if all else equal.

Yo guys, keep your geeljire stiff upper lip.

:chrisfreshhah:You're inbred too. All Somalis are. I find it funny that you think mixed race is equivalent to mixed qabil.:mjkkk:

Ayeeyo I was just joking about I'm a full blooded omar maxamud reer mudug nigga I drink HG sacad blood for fun :vncu2n5: I just have a waqoyi dialect and a taste for their girls:siilaanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We don't care if you Xalimos have jungle fever; I am sure Anthony Joshua's (who I never heard of before) sister would open her legs for me with no questions asked. The real question is, would I be interested in her. :nahgirl:. I bet more women around the world have more geeljire fever than jungle fever, if all else equal.

Yo guys, keep your geeljire stiff upper lip.

We get it, you're ridiculously good looking. But do you have the mind of Zoolander or Tesla? :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ayeeyo I was just joking about I'm a full blooded omar maxamud reer mudug nigga I drink HG sacad blood for fun :vncu2n5: I just have a waqoyi dialect and a taste for their girls:siilaanyosmile:

:farmajoyaab:So you're a vampire with a Lander fetish?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:dead:

Sophi, I have a mindset of a cagaf cagaf (bulldozer).

PS: I am fighting the ‘Ashy Abdi’ syndrome.
:deadosama:.

:pachah1:I just thought of a beautiful Rocky montage queued with the sweet sounds of the eye of the tiger. Everyone hates on the skinny underdog until he's buff. While xalimos, demand you love them unconditionally.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending