Which regions of Somalia is Alshabab currently hiding in?

I see a lot of you guys saying their hiding in jungles but when I look at Somalia it’s just savanna which jungles we speaking about ?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Jilib in southern Somalia. They aren’t hiding anywhere. They’re the government and they tax people. And many of the people under their rule are contempt to live under the sharia and maintain the 7th century life.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Jilib in southern Somalia. They aren’t hiding anywhere. They’re the government and they tax people. And many of the people under their rule are contempt to live under the sharia and maintain the 7th century life.
What shareeca do gaaladaan alle ka furtay practise exactly?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What shareeca do gaaladaan alle ka furtay practise exactly?
They cut the hands of thieves and people really like this. That is the sharia. Someone already living in poverty with many dependents now also has no hand because he stole something 😂

They also fight the kufar western backed government who wants to implement unIslamic laws and be in a political and economic union with Christians (EAC).

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
They cut the hands of thieves and people really like this. That is the sharia. Someone already living in poverty with many dependents now also has no hand because he stole something 😂

They also fight the kufar western backed government who wants to implement unIslamic laws and be in a political and economic union with Christians (EAC).
They are the Kaafirs

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Jubbada Dhexe iyo Jubbada Hoose, Baay iyo Bakool Most of their supporters and fighters are from there

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I agree. Someone who tries to destabilize a country and prevent peace and prosperity are kaafirs.
If I were president, I would have set up a Shareeca maxkamad led by Sheekh Cali Dheere to give verdicts on the captured or surrendered members of the Khawaarij.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If I were president, I would have set up a Shareeca maxkamad led by Sheekh Cali Dheere to give verdicts on the captured or surrendered members of the Khawaarij.
The arms embargo is over. You can just land a hellfire missile on them

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Their ideology came from somaliland but their base is Jubbada dhexe and Shabeelada hoose and Gobolka baay

Trending