Which region has least attractive Somalis

Which region has least Attractive Somalis.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said it previously, I just voted to see the results.

And I change my vote to 5 when I saw y’all didn't have no votes. No hard feelings all Somalis are beautiful...

And 9 have one off the most beautiful people, just so you know:ufdup:
Yeah that’s why you put a spoiler on the last part huh.
:birdman:
Dat’s rite we’re the best looking somalis

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Reer Djibouti are dark asf.

90% of Somalis back home are dark whether in Djibouti, Somalia, Ethiopia or Kenya because of our proximity to the equator.

1587578282751.jpeg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
walahi I met a lot northern somalis and they were all dark tbh
95% of Somalis are dark skin I consider darsk skin from doodoo color to pitch Blue Black. Just because some Somali girls started using warankiilo/diana at age 15 and more filters does not make a certain region more lighter.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
95% of Somalis are dark skin I consider darsk skin from doodoo color to pitch Blue Black. Just because some Somali girls started using warankiilo/diana at age 15 and more filters does not make a certain region more lighter.

Thats too high sxb more like 60 to 50% somalis aren't always dark

why are southern yemeni darker from northern Yemenis
most daroods are light skin and thats a fact

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I swear show me a video of your villages or cities now with lightskin people and I will log out 90% Somalis are dark as the night. On God!

Trending

Latest posts