Which region has least attractive Somalis

Which region has least Attractive Somalis.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
How did the region that created the two ugliest people on earth barkhad abdi and Ayan hirsi barely get any votes?kkkkk

Both these uglies have created the ugly Somali stereotype, before them people use to believe that all Somalis were attractive.
MJs always try and deflect their Ls. Look at them all up on this thread talking about southern Somalis when they created those abominations :deadpeter:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Which regions of Somalia spawn the least attractive people.
I was just wondering which region spawns the least
attractive Somalis.

I added a map based on my personal observations and how appearances are sort of intertwined.

vRHGsHd.png
9 because all the ugly Somalis i met from that region

MJs always try and deflect their Ls. Look at them all up on this thread talking about southern Somalis when they created those abominations :deadpeter:
Your “logic” doesn’t work. Stop being salty because your qabil is fugly. Southern Somalis are ugly af not including OG which is usually ranked as the most attractive qabil.

Btw most of the people who voted 9 are Isaaq, your just looking for an excuse to let out your cuuqdad.
:sass2:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Your “logic” doesn’t work. Stop being salty because your qabil is fugly. Southern Somalis are ugly af not including OG which is usually ranked as the most attractive qabil.

Btw most of the people who voted 9 are Isaaq, your just looking for an excuse to let out your cuuqdad.
:sass2:
There’s no need to deflect. It makes me laugh seeing how only MJs hype each other up. You’ll never see a nonMJ say MJs are attractive. It’s tragic wallahi:heh:

Farm

VIP
Someone is insecure.

:russ:
Literally no one mentioned MJs in this thread except you.
200.gif

It’s not our fault your region is seen as unattractive.

Imagine crying about a poll talk about mental illness.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Someone is insecure.

:russ:
Literally no one mentioned MJs in this thread except you.
200.gif

It’s not our fault your region is seen as unattractive.

Imagine crying about a poll talk about mental illness.

:mjlol:
MJs are the ugliest and that’s a fact. I don’t need to say any more because Barkhad and Hirsi are proof enough already :russ:

Trending

Latest posts