Which one is better? Canada, UK or the USA?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The UK has hundreds of dialects and all leave different impressions. I have an estuary accents. Its between posh and working class. I polish my speech in a professional setting and let myself loose when chillin with friends and so on. I'm an adaptable Xalimo.
:trumpsmirk:

Do you live in London? What do you think about @Arma 's video about London? Do you find it accurate?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The UK has hundreds of dialects and all leave different impressions. I have an estuary accents. Its between posh and working class. I polish my speech in a professional setting and let myself loose when chillin with friends and so on. I'm an adaptable Xalimo.
The real question here is whether you are married or not? 🤔

:trumpsmirk:
You from west Or North ?
Having cadaan friends in school has left me sounding like Stacy 😒

OffTheDome

Proud American
The United States has more opportunities than any other country on earth. According to study done by Oxford University, there’s a 65% chance that you’ll end up as a housemaid if you live in the UK. Canadians literally move to the US for job opportunities so that’s self explanatory
:manny:

The real question here is whether you are married or not? 🤔

Single as a dollar bill huuno.
giphy.gif

Alluring

Sayonara
The U.K is a third world country at this point, the decent areas are ugly brit central.

Canada is that one country you always talk about moving too but never actually do. It's nice at first glance but it has a lot of inner issues, and you can only live in the cities tbh.

U.S is a mixed bag, we have sh*tholes and rednecks who get a lot of flack. But, it has way more options of living than the first two.

I think he meant they had a large base there there's also loads of asians in places like Tooting , Mitcham etc.
It really depends what xaafad your in
East isint only tower hamlets
There Walthamstow - cadaan and Somali and madow
Newham - Indian / Pakistani in north beckton Plaistow Central Park Canning Town till the dock and north woolWich madow and cadaan
Barking and Dagenham- white English and Tanzania’s
Redbridge - Pakistani cadaan and kurds

Trending

Latest posts