Which one is better? Canada, UK or the USA?

Halimo Supremist

Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good
VIP
Uk for the following reaons:

1. Free hospital admissions and affordable medication. The charge never passes above £10. Would probably cost €8k for the same medicine in Murica.
2. University fees are 3x cheaper in the UK then in the US.
3. Access to the EU market as an EU transplant I have the best of both worlds. Easier to work abroad, vacation and access to the rest of the world.
4. Police are civilised and don't get trained to shoot first and ask questions later.
5. Sense of community with fellow muslims. We look out for each other everytime and have each others backs.
6. Speak the English language in the proper forms.
7. Most people are intelligent and well rounded. Our education system is not designed to make us dumb patriots but thoughtful individuals who can have a broader perspective.
8. Fashion, fashion, fashion. London is one the fashion capitals and our EU links imports great talent.
9. Greater historically influence albeit devastating for those on the receiving end. But for a nation so small its influence outperforms Canada and the US on this regard.
10. Tea.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Uk for the following reaons:
6. Speak the English language in the proper forms.
I can't stand the British accent. It always reminds me of brutishness of uneducated peasants of the Medieval Britain. Thanks God for the advent of TV, internet and Hollywood. These brutes are finally learning good language pronunciation and sound more sophisticated.

Halimo Supremist

VIP
I can't stand the British accent. It always reminds me of brutishness of uneducated peasants of the Medieval Britain. Thanks God for the advent of TV, internet and Hollywood. These brutes are finally learning good language pronunciation and sound more sophisticated.
The UK has hundreds of dialects and all leave different impressions. I have an estuary accents. Its between posh and working class. I polish my speech in a professional setting and let myself loose when chillin with friends and so on. I'm an adaptable Xalimo.
:trumpsmirk:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The UK has hundreds of dialects and all leave different impressions. I have an estuary accents. Its between posh and working class. I polish my speech in a professional setting and let myself loose when chillin with friends and so on. I'm an adaptable Xalimo.

Do you live in London? What do you think about @Arma 's video about London? Do you find it accurate?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The real question here is whether you are married or not? 🤔

You from west Or North ?
Having cadaan friends in school has left me sounding like Stacy 😒

OffTheDome

depressed celtics fan
The United States has more opportunities than any other country on earth. According to study done by Oxford University, there’s a 65% chance that you’ll end up as a housemaid if you live in the UK. Canadians literally move to the US for job opportunities so that’s self explanatory
:manny:

Halimo Supremist

VIP
You from west Or North ?
Having cadaan friends in school has left me sounding like Stacy 😒
Neither I'm from Central London :samwelcome:

I had a ghetto phase with lots of madow friends then I turned snobby on those hoodlums and upgraded myself.

Halimo Supremist

VIP
Not with east London
He said everyone was Bengali
It’s a bit more diverse than that
There’s Pakistanis aswell
I think he meant they had a large base there there's also loads of asians in places like Tooting , Mitcham etc.

The U.K is a third world country at this point, the decent areas are ugly brit central.

Canada is that one country you always talk about moving too but never actually do. It's nice at first glance but it has a lot of inner issues, and you can only live in the cities tbh.

U.S is a mixed bag, we have sh*tholes and rednecks who get a lot of flack. But, it has way more options of living than the first two.

Trending