Which one is better? Canada, UK or the USA?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ok, I have decided to post a thread for all the people on this forum to decide once and for all which of these three countries is better overall, not the Somalis who live in those community but the countries themselves and it's ctizens(Including us).

Which country outperforms in most socio-economic metrics including literacy rate, income, employment, opportunity to start from scratch to the top,etc ?

I'm gonna start off presenting the American side againt Canada since UK has no chance and should be compared to California instead.:mjdontkno:

1. Canada's social healthcare system is so wonderful that people come to the US to get their major procedures done. I even saw Canadians driving to Buffalo,NY to buy cloths.

2.Canada is so politically meek no one takes those silly Canadians seriously.

3.Canada doesn't have the business/ personal wealth ops the USA does

4. Whether good or bad-every immigrant still would opt to live in the US if given the choice between the two countries.

5.Canada's currency still lags the US's

6.If you venture outside of the major cities of canada, it's like being in redneck country.

7.Most people think of Canada last when it comes to everything. (traveling, tourism, arts, culture, fashion,...etc) Canadians would like to believe they are more European, clearly if they are, they are very pale, pale shade.

8.What was the last earth shattering thing (invention, technology, medicine, financial, etc) that came out of Canada?

9.Canada's middle class (the majority of the country) enjoys a much lower standard of living than those in the US.

10.Canadians pay 10% sales taxes on everything!

....So? Why was your country THAT much better? tell me again,just forgot the short list or make your own.

Apollo

VIP
Canada probably. It has the best aspects of both the UK and US.

The US is better though for entrepreneurial types. The UK has a good education system and more ''culture'' than the other two.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
USA, obviously is better than the two and is a known fact. However Canadians are our lil brothers. UK who?
tenor (14).gif

Its either USA or Canada, UK and Europe as a whole belong to cadaan its their land
USA and Canada belong to Immigrants

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You know the reason everyone likes Canada is because they don't act in the world. WWII they sat on the sidelines untill it was clear the allies were going to win before going to war. Of course everyone hates America because we do shit and act on it when needed be.

If it wasn't for america Canada would be germans little b1tchs same with the rest of the world.you cant even consider canada a country because they feed off of USA. its another part of North america and that is all it will be.:mjlaugh:

On a positive note though they have good grass.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Canada is good, but we’re obsessed with Americans and many here have an inferiority complex. There’s this whole “we’re not like the US.”

I think America is way better. Much more opportunities than Canada. Maybe I’m a capitalist deep down because I hate nothing more than being told that things aren't available in my country.
I like seeing honest Canadians. US is way too big to be compared to these much smaller countries(pop). For example, California could be its own country so is Texas but then obviously in a big country we have parts which aren't good which make US look bad to some but we know that's not a representation of the US. I like Canadians though, chill people except for some

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
11. 90% of Canadian population lives within 2 hour drive from the US border.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis in the US mostly live in Canada-like states (Minnesota, Washington State).

Not even in the ''real'' American areas like Texas, the Northeast etc.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis in the US mostly live in Canada-like states (Minnesota, Washington State).

The Northeast part of the United States looks like other countries in Europe and Asia, Midwest looks modern meanwhile the South is called the dirty south for a reason, that where the graph keeps going down and you would think you are in African or Mexico.:nahgirl:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

By "real" do you mean redneck or Red areas cause somalis don't fk with those people. There's a lot of somalis in the south, they just aren't as many as the ones in the Midwest. Somalis, despite being conservative, you rarely will see them voting for REP or flock to their places

Apollo

VIP
By "real" do you mean redneck or Red areas cause somalis don't fk with those people. There's a lot of somalis in the south, they just aren't as many as the ones in the Midwest. Somalis, despite being conservative, you rarely will see them voting for REP or flock to their areaa

You know what I mean.. like the US cultural heartland. Texas and the Northeast are very different from each other, but still that's what foreigners think of when they think of America.

Minnesota is more like a mini-Canada within the US.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Canada is the most admired country in the world while the U.S. and UK are third world countries on the verge of civil war and financial collapse.

This. There is no "middle" in America. You are either living the good life and eating good (if you make it, that is). If you don't, you might aswell starve to death, nobody gives a f*ck. You might aswell die on the spot for all they care.

None of these compare to Germany, Austria and Switzerland though in terms of quality of life.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The Northeast part of the United States looks like other countries in Europe and Asia, Midwest looks modern meanwhile the South is called the dirty south for a reason, that where the graph keeps going down and you would think you are in African or Mexico.:nahgirl:
True, this pic, if taken outta context, looks like Trump taking a stroll somewhere in Xamar, but it's in the US
download (1).jpeg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You know what I mean.. like the US cultural heartland. Texas and the Northeast are very different from each other, but still that's what foreigners think of when they think of America.

Minnesota is more like a mini-Canada within the US.

I have a very romanticized view of Minnesota and the Midwest/West. I'd love to live in the times of the settlers that broke new ground.

Imagine having a ranch somewhere in the west of the US, what a life.

:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
None of these compare to Germany, Austria and Switzerland though in terms of quality of life.

I think Norway is actually the best country in Europe. Germany has ex-Soviet puppet-state Eastern Germany dragging it down on international statistics. Still after three decades there are huge differences.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think Norway is actually the best country in Europe. Germany has ex-Communist Eastern Germany dragging it down on international statistics. Still after three decades there are huge differences.
The way they treat immigrants, i don't think so. I'll probably say either Switzerland or Germany but those countries are nothing compared to US. Comparing a tiny country with low population to US is a joke. I like the fact that in US you get what you earn/work for not getting babysat like some Nordic countries

Trending