Which of the following attributes in a woman do you rate the highest.

Which of the following attributes in a woman do you rate the highest.

• Mindset

• Beauty

• Accomplishments

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is accomplishments supposed to even mean in this context??? As in educated/career or are you talking about any kind of basic accomplishment? And why would a guy even care about the accomplishments of a woman if it wont assist him in anyway unless your a 50/50 guy?
I want my women to have an education and career and earn money

I want my women to have an education and career and earn money
For me she can be educated and she can earn money and have a career etc it isn't a want tho and I would avoid women who have made certain career choices.

Are you looking for a 50/50 relationship?

Last edited:
I already gave my answer but I picked mentality/mindset
For Upper/middle class men= mentality and elitism.

Lower class men don’t need their wives to be educated in order to be in 50/50 relationships. They can get with a woman that works in care or other types of low skilled jobs or jobs that are average.

I don’t think lower/working class men on average like very accomplished women. Studies show that domestic violence is a lot higher in that type of coupling.

For me she can be educated and she can earn money and have a career etc it isn't a want tho and I would avoid women who have made certain career choices
same but I also believe If a women doesn't have a career in the west what is she doing with all her free time plus how is she surviving in this world without a job,thankfully most Muslim women work, the fact Muslim men berate women for working is beyond me, its stupid and oppression, women should be allowed to work if they want and not be criticised especially as most of them don't have a choice, plus if my women is wealthy its most likely me and her can both put our wealth together to get a good and health family with a comfortable life, its a win win, i like that fact a women doesn't need me for money or any things she likes but chooses me due to the fact of who I am as a person.
But most people are broke and have no education, therefore they will go for women like them

but smart people always go for smart women

For me she can be educated and she can earn money and have a career etc it isn't a want tho and I would avoid women who have made certain career choices.

Are you looking for a 50/50 relationship?
I’m assuming you’d avoid doctors, dentists and lawyers. Those categories of women have sacrificed too much hard work and money at Uni to just stay at home.
I doubt even their families would be okay, especially if their father paid for their degrees ect.

I’m assuming you’d avoid doctors, dentists and lawyers. Those categories of women have sacrificed too much hard work and money at Uni to just stay at home.
Those are the best women and the ones most people should go for if you want generational wealth and stable family plus a prosperous community. there are negatives to it but all in all its the best option we really have if we want to move up in the world. and we are not becoming like jews any time soon, which most of their women are stay at home mums, so we have to be like other rich communities, have both people working and someone else raise ur kid basically

same but I also believe If a women doesn't have a career in the west what is she doing with all her free time plus how is she surviving in this world without a job,thankfully most Muslim women work, the fact Muslim men berate women for working is beyond me, its stupid and oppression, women should be allowed to work if they want and not be criticised especially as most of them don't have a choice, plus if my women is wealthy its most likely me and her can both put our wealth together to get a good and health family with a comfortable life, its a win win, i like that fact a women doesn't need me for money or any things she likes but chooses me due to the fact of who I am as a person.
But most people are broke and have no education, therefore they will go for women like them

but smart people always go for smart women
A good % of Muslim men are working class and it kinda fits the statistics that men of lower financial and education standards do not have preferences for women who are more educated or make more money.

Also, another aspect you need to add to the mix is that some Muslim men are very conservative and don’t want any form of freemixing for their wives.

But what boggles my mind is why do they not try and find alternatives for women that can be very Islamically compliant? Example, encouraging the wife to do a tech online job, online businesses ect. There is something rather selfish about some Muslim men I’ve come across online. Like they don’t care about what could happen to their wives upon their death, the fact that their wives can be serving the home for decades without any savings but when men do work for their families they can invest for their future. The very set up is one that leaves women in poverty ultimately.

Those are the best women and the ones most people should go for if you want generational wealth and stable family plus a prosperous community. there are negatives to it but all in all its the best option we really have if we want to move up in the world. and we are not becoming like jews any time soon, which most of their women are stay at home mums, so we have to be like other rich communities, have both people working and someone else raise ur kid basically
Working class men and men who are overly conservative to do not think of generational wealth. They much less think about what can become of their unskilled wife if they were die and she’s middle aged and lacks any form of skills. So it’s the wrong demographic you’re preaching to.

Im not talking about @Javelin. He seems rather intelligent. Hopefully he’ll think of ways to get his family ahead and protect his wife whilst also allowing her to prioritize her family.

A good % of Muslim men are working class and it kinda fits the statistics that men of lower financial and education standards do not have preferences for women who are more educated or make more money.
ofc but our community is so trash, I mean we are the majority of people in council estates, its why so much slang in London is mixed with Arabic words, because we are part of that class

Also, another aspect you need to add to the mix is that some Muslim men are very conservative and don’t want any form of freemixing for their wives.
this make no sense and I have argued this with brothers alot, but we all have to freemix, even you as a man have to freemix with other women, you have a bigger chance of falling into zina than a women, and you are also working with guess what other Muslim women probably who are working aswell, so to want your wife not to work because of freemixing is a non-argument, if you care that much you should leave the west

But what boggles my mind is why do they not try and find alternatives for women that can be very Islamically compliant? Example, encouraging the wife to do a tech online job, online businesses ect. There is something rather selfish about some Muslim men I’ve come across online. Like they don’t care about what could happen to their wives upon their death, the fact that their wives can be serving the home for decades without any savings but when men do work for their families they can invest for their future. The very set up is one that leaves women in poverty ultimately.
tbh most people online are immature and stupid, they are trolling most of the time, you would be surprised how many men hold these views but their wives actually work, and sometimes even the man of the house, most of it is just a front, in reality these guys are not living what they are saying.
But yes women should be given alternatives to work, i see Muslim brothers encouraging that more now but it will take time before the entire community is "openly" ok with it, because in reality 99% of Muslim women in our generation work so this isn't even an issue

Working class men and men who are overly conservative to do not think of generational wealth. They much less think about what can become of their unskilled wife if they were die and she’s middle aged and lacks any form of skills. So it’s the wrong demographic you’re preaching to.

Im not talking about @Javelin. He seems rather intelligent. Hopefully he’ll think of ways to get his family ahead and protect his wife whilst also allowing her to prioritize her family.
Well I guess thats a problem that is gonna die out pretty quickly, Because the western lifestyle does not support that anyway, but that mentality only works in certain environments, but in our current world it does not work

I doubt even their families would be okay, especially if their father paid for their degrees ect.
It all depends on how time and work intensive there role is for them and what they intend to do to extend that time to climb up in there field.

I very much live by working smarter not harder and I'm not very far from having generational wealth on my own so I don't necessarily need a woman to contribute to it via a career. I would rather she be someone who I can invest in and helps me via partaking in my endeavours.

It all depends on how time and work intensive there role is for them and what they intend to do to extend that time to climb up in there field.

I very much live by working smarter not harder and I'm not very far from having generational wealth on my own so I don't necessarily need a woman to contribute to it via a career. I would rather she be someone who I can invest in and helps me via partaking in my endeavours.
if you had a women with her own generational wealth you could have double the wealth and build an empire

if you had a women with her own generational wealth you could have double the wealth and build an empire
That's fine I don't mind that. I have spoken to a few women who came from generational wealth those generally had degrees but it was for prestige mainly and they where always entrepreneurial and not career women working for others. I can work with an entrepreneurial woman and invest in her. She is her own boss career wise and can decide her hours and work intensivity.

I'm not interested in women that are fully dedicated to careers where they can't decide anything for themselves if that's the path they decided to take because they want to advance in there field.

That's fine I don't mind that. I have spoken to a few women who came from generational wealth those generally had degrees but it was for prestige mainly and they where always entrepreneurial and not career women working for others. I can work with an entrepreneurial woman and invest in her. She is her own boss career wise and can decide her hours and work intensivity.

I'm not interested in women that are fully dedicated to careers where they can't decide anything for themselves if that's the path they decided to take because they want to advance in there field.
from my own experience entrepreneurs have less time than normal career people and have to dedicate their entire life to their business if they want it to be successful, only small side hustles are really gonna take a small amount of time, any real business and you may find the women more busy than a normal 9-9 women

Lol, I have a doctor and a dentist in the fam and the former is very intense especially the first few years. It gets better after a few years if they go into GP work, but don’t expect being married to a doctor to a traditional relationship. As a man you’ll need to really help around the house as in the beginning she’ll be very busy.
And how can she partake in your endeavors? Are you going to encourage her to start a business? Invest in her savings?

I ask this because a huge concern for Muslim women who might want to be housewives is security. A lot of men think that’s it just about a woman being provided for.

As a man that works, you’re full fulfilling your side of the bargain and a woman that looks after the home is fulfilling her side of the bargain, which is all fair and dandy. But the biggest issue that the Muslim community neglects which will stop more young women going down the housewife route is the general lack of security. I’ll break down:

As a man fulfilling the rights of your wife, you get to have a savings account and if you work smart as you’d said, you can use your work to invest in your own future.

A woman who is fulfilling your rights doesn’t have those ‘perks’. She’ll be working for decades like you but in the house but without a pension or savings.

you’re both putting in the same type of work and you’re both benefiting the family, but only one which is you has financial incentives that you protect YOU.

A middle aged woman that has worked for her family for decades is not protected upon divorce or death of a spouse. Historically such women were protected by their community. Society was tribal based yet now society is individualistic.

Unless the Muslim community find ways to get around that, don’t expect Muslim women who are smart enough to see this become full on housewives. What’s shocking is that a lot of those trad Muslim women on twitter and Instagram who berate women for working offer one to mentoring for more than $100. They see it too, but berating women is how they make their money.

Last edited:

When you first start a business it’s a lot more intense than any career. Ask anyone that has a successful business. Those that are able to choose their hours put in years before they reached that level. Don’t allow social media to fool you. Easy money doesn’t exist unless you already have enough money to invest in land and houses ect. That’s passive income.

Well I guess thats a problem that is gonna die out pretty quickly, Because the western lifestyle does not support that anyway, but that mentality only works in certain environments, but in our current world it does not work
Yep I know, the individualistic Western lifestyle doesn’t allow for that, they know this but you’re talking to death ears. It’s why some conservative men will find ways to engage in halal banking and halal ways with regards to finances that conform to Western norms but still expect women to operate the way women did in the 10th century when life for women was very community and tribal based. Women in those days had extensive networks to fall back on and the economy wasn’t the way things are now.

from my own experience entrepreneurs have less time than normal career people and have to dedicate their entire life to their business if they want it to be successful, only small side hustles are really gonna take a small amount of time, any real business and you may find the women more busy than a normal 9-9 women
I know most of them fail 💀

Or they create manageable small businesses and have stuff online and basically work remotely.

I would like someone I can take on board and direct with my visions and invest in. In general on my wavelength and if she has skill/education I would focus on how I can use that to help with the vision I have.

Last edited:
When you first start a business it’s a lot more intense than any career. Ask anyone that has a successful business. Those that are able to choose their hours put in years before they reached that level. Don’t allow social media to fool you. Easy money doesn’t exist unless you already have enough money to invest in land and houses ect. That’s passive income.
Lol I know I'm not getting married right away because I'm setting things up for myself and I already have some land and houses

Lol, I have a doctor and a dentist in the fam and the former is very intense especially the first few years. It gets better after a few years if they go into GP work, but don’t expect being married to a doctor to a traditional relationship. As a man you’ll need to really help around the house as in the beginning she’ll be very busy.

And how can she partake in your endeavors? Are you going to encourage her to start a business? Invest in her savings?

I ask this because a huge concern for Muslim women who might want to be housewives is security. A lot of men think that’s it just about a woman being provided for.

As a man that works, you’re full fulfilling your side of the bargain and a woman that looks after the home is fulfilling her side of the bargain, which is all fair and dandy. But the biggest issue that the Muslim community neglects which will stop more young women going down the housewife route is the general lack of security. I’ll break down:

As a man fulfilling the rights of your wife, you get to have a savings account and if you work smart as you’d said, you can use your work to invest in your own future.

A woman who is fulfilling your rights doesn’t have those ‘perks’. She’ll be working for decades like you but in the house but without a pension or savings.

you’re both putting in the same type of work and you’re both benefiting the family, but only one which is you has financial incentives that you protect YOU.

A middle aged woman that has worked for her family for decades is not protected upon divorce or death of a spouse. Historically such women were protected by their community. Society was tribal based yet now society is individualistic.

Unless the Muslim community find ways to get around that, don’t expect Muslim women who are smart enough to see this become full on housewives. What’s shocking is that a lot of those trad Muslim women on twitter and Instagram who berate women for working offer one to mentoring for more than $100. They see it too, but berating women is how they make their money.
I think you miss understand my stance on all of this I just prefer a house wife to a career woman. never said she has to be a housewife and preferably I would like her to work for me/with me or for herself otherwise she can be a housewife but even then I would like to include her in some sort of way so she has something to do and gain and I have someone who I can trust to handle stuff on my behalf. A second opinion and another source of ideas another set of eyes for the vision.

Latest posts