Which of the following attributes in a woman do you rate the highest.

Which of the following attributes in a woman do you rate the highest.

• Mindset

• Beauty

• Accomplishments

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're of worldly desires I see, and have no want to serve a higher purpose. How sad.

katharine hepburn GIF by Maudit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
You shouldn't use sayings you don't know the full meaning of.
The full saying is "Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ"

The second half of the expression, “fools seldom differ” suggests that the people that come to the same conclusion aren’t so smart after all because they end up thinking in unoriginal ways.

:westbrookswag: you just got dissed by your own words.

The #1 priority in a woman is her religion (@Yaraye , take notes) and @Omar del Sur provided the hadiths may Allah grant him Jannah
I don’t get it
You're of worldly desires I see, and have no want to serve a higher purpose. How sad.

katharine hepburn GIF by Maudit
Ma’am we are simple men all we want is to see a beautiful face not some average looking woman.

What is accomplishments supposed to even mean in this context??? As in educated/career or are you talking about any kind of basic accomplishment? And why would a guy even care about the accomplishments of a woman if it wont assist him in anyway unless your a 50/50 guy?

did the prophet say anything about what men are married for?

"Once, upon learning of some husbands abusing their wives, Nabi (ﷺ) said: “The best of you is he who is the best towards his wife.” (Sahih Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 4786, 4977)

In one narration Rasulullah (ﷺ) said: “Those (who abuse their wives) are not the best of you.” (Sunan Abi Dawud, Hadith: 2139)"

What is accomplishments supposed to even mean in this context??? As in educated/career or are you talking about any kind of basic accomplishment? And why would a guy even care about the accomplishments of a woman if it wont assist him in anyway unless your a 50/50 guy?
Not every man is the same. Some men value accomplishments due to commonality and depending on the accomplishment it can be a marker of intelligence.

I’ve noticed in certain ethnic groups like Indians, they love having a daughter in law that are doctors and other well respected fields. Especially ones from Uganda and other African countries that moved to the UK, they’re incredibly classist and women are also judged.

1. religious commitment, since this will show in her mindset, how she deals with life's trials and tribulations, both the good and bad ones, etc.
2. beauty.
3. everything else isn't as important.

Not every man is the same. Some men value accomplishments due to commonality and depending on the accomplishment it can be a marker of intelligence.

I’ve noticed in certain ethnic groups like Indians, they love having a daughter in law that are doctors and other well respected fields. Especially ones from Uganda and other African countries that moved to the UK, they’re incredibly classist and women are also judged.
Proximity is different to actually picking as a man based off accomplishments for accomplishments sake. It's a rarity amongst men to seek women for there accomplishments. Your talking about families inputs that's irrelevant to what I mentioned.

Women care about accomplishments because it's directly tied to how well a man can provide. men don't really care or it's an afterthought at the very best to appease family members 9 times out of 10.

95% of normal men don't care about it themselves and if you thing otherwise then your just coping or projecting the fact women pick with accomplishments in mind onto men.

I have never in my life seen a guy get told a woman is a doctor and he all of a sudden has gained interest in her. Indian guys don't do that there mom's do that for prestige/bragging rights amongst each other.

Proximity is different to actually picking as a man based off accomplishments for accomplishments sake. It's a rarity amongst men to seek women for there accomplishments. Your talking about families inputs that's irrelevant to what I mentioned.

Women care about accomplishments because it's directly tied to how well a man can provide. men don't really care or it's an afterthought at the very best to appease family members 9 times out of 10.

95% of normal men don't care about it themselves and if you thing otherwise then your just coping or projecting the fact women pick with accomplishments in mind onto men.

I have never in my life seen a guy get told a woman is a doctor and he all of a sudden has gained interest in her. Indian guys don't do that there mom's do that for prestige/bragging rights amongst each other.
It might be, but certain cultures value family input and it can be just as important as their own personal requirements.
Yes, women care a whole lot more, but it’s lost on me that certain high achieving cultures not only but emphasize on a woman’s intellectual capabilities and accomplishments but also her families status as well.
I’m not ‘coping’. I know a lot of men don’t care, but before marriage I’ve seen a lot of educated middle class men who actually cared about the level of education of their wives and wanted her to be educated so that they have a lot in common. Don’t be naive to think that just because men don’t care as much as women that the vast majority of middle class women don’t have that on their list.

Don’t be naive to think that just because men don’t care as much as women that the vast majority of middle class women don’t have that on their list.
Hence why I said proximity and seeking accomplishments aren't the same. I already stated that woman prioritise that and despite that men don't care. Same results come about via proximity from a man's perspective and seeking accomplishments from a woman's. The intentions aren't the same.

Last edited: