Which non-Muslim country you wish were Muslim country and why?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Which non-Muslim country you wish were Muslim country and why? I'll start.

Colombia because it's the land famous for gorgeous women. I would go there to pick a 2nd and 3rd wife, my heart would literally explode.

Apollo

VIP
Colombia because it's the land famous for gorgeous women.

Then you need to wish for Spain to be Muslim first, because those 'hot' Colombian women would not exist without Spanish dudes raping Native American women and some African slaves. Sorry for the depressive post, but it is what it is.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Which non-Muslim country you wish were Muslim country and why? I'll start.

Colombia because it's the land famous for gorgeous women. I would go there to pick a 2nd and 3rd wife, my heart would literally explode.
Russia?

Apollo

VIP
I wish Ethiopia was a predominantly Jewish country by religion and the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews were sent to Ethiopia instead of Israel. We would have a high tech neighbor, lol.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I wish Ethiopia was a predominantly Jewish country by religion and the Ashkenazi Jews were send to Ethiopia instead of Israel. We would have a high tech neighbor, lol.
Yeah, instead of fighting oromos and habesha to keep our cities we would instead fight the Jeos

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Then you need to wish for Spain to be Muslim first, because those 'hot' Colombian women would not exist without Spanish dudes raping Native American women and some African slaves. Sorry for the depressive post, but it is what it is.
Why you gotta ruin it? Now, i get unwanted imaginations of what happened in 1500s. :ohlord:

Apollo

VIP
It would be very weird to see German Islam

''During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul. According to Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer, Hitler wished that the Caliphate had won the Battle of Tours against the Franks in 732: "The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[192] "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers — already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity ! — then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."[193] According to Speer, Hitler was convinced that had Islam taken root in central Europe at this time, the Germanic people would have become the "heirs of that religion" with Islam being "perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament". Hitler said that while the Arabs, on account of their "racial inferiority", would have been unable to handle the harsh climate and conditions of the region, and that instead the Islamized Germans would have "stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire". A "religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith".[192]''

:dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
''During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul. According to Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer, Hitler wished that the Caliphate had won the Battle of Tours against the Franks in 732: "The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[192] "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers — already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity ! — then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."[193] According to Speer, Hitler was convinced that had Islam taken root in central Europe at this time, the Germanic people would have become the "heirs of that religion" with Islam being "perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament". Hitler said that while the Arabs, on account of their "racial inferiority", would have been unable to handle the harsh climate and conditions of the region, and that instead the Islamized Germans would have "stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire". A "religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith".[192]''

:dead:
Probably they didn't know about anti racism in Islam

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I've seen glowing skin Spanish women

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I was determined to say America as the modern superpower and global leader. But your argument is compelling.

Trending

Latest posts